BY BABYLISS

Surround heat for ultimate styling, turbo heat boost temperature, fast heat-up and recovery, nano titanium barrel, sol-gel technology. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda J.
I like this marcel iron a lot! It is hard to learn how to use in the beginning but once you get the hang of it, you will love it! I love the way my curls look when using a marcel iron! I feel like my curls last longer! This creates beautiful curls! I love the design of this product! The only downfall is that my marcel iron is extremely squeaky! It’s so squeaky that it’s annoying! That is why I deducted one star! Otherwise this is a great product!
Stephanie G.
Fort Drum , NY
Mine was a bigger barrel but never the less works the same. I got this in my bag at beauty school. The handle took a second to get used to now I don’t use anything different.
Daliangely U.
West Palm Bch, FL
I love it is not so great but when I use it I then comb my hair and it gives me an aspect of waves to the water that I love, I do when I want to change my look and I have a special occasion.
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Got this at the best deal at macys store! Its my second curling iron. I dont know if its meh or the curling iron is not for my hair, i tried watching tutorial on you tube on how to use but i just cant get it done so i just gave it away to my niece. But i got the flat iron and it works amazing on my hair! 3 stars coz it works for my niece!
Ivette U.
Es perfecto para rizos, tiene una buena forma que hace que no te quemes las mano, deja rizos perfectos, y con un poco de fijador son duraderos los rizos, es un buen artículo.
Joselin V.
I've been using this marcel curling iron for a few months now and has become my favorite curling iron to use on my hair. This heats up fast, has adjustable heat settings, and does not leave my hair smelling burnt like other irons/brands I've used in the past. Since my hair has grown past my collar bone, I now wish this was available in a 1.5" barrel. After using a marcel iron, I don't want to go back to using a traditional spring iron or a rod.
VE-1137207 Genessys P.
miami, florida
This was my last iron now I have it damaged but I like to use it, it is easy to use, it makes the curls well defined without burning the hair.
Magira M.
Hollywood , FL
It's a good product, my hair shine and is very soft. I like. I recomend like a essentially in your closet
Jenny B.
Toronto
Love the marcel curling iron and always have. Takes a bit of getting use to but you'll be much faster and have much more control. Heats nicely and evenly, 3/4 gives me a looser beach wave for an effortless look.