BY BABYLISS

Smooth curls, waves, flips and more are at your fingertips with C-Styler 1 1/2" Flat Iron! Lift for volume, bend or flip at different angles to create desired styles or wrap hair around the housing to creative curves or large waves. The extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates with instant heat-up & recovery, up to 450A°F make sure the tool works for any type or length of hair, plus the stay-cool RytonA housing and slim design provide versatile, comfortable styling. - Great to smooth curls, waves or flips - Extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates - Slim design provides versatility and comfortable styling - Speedy heat up and recovery - Heats up to 450Ao F - Slim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort - RytonA housing resists ultra-high heat - 50 heat settings Type: Hair Styling Tools Features: Smooth curls, waves, flips and more are at your fingertips with C Styler! Lift for volume, bend or flip at different angles to create desired styles or wrap hair around the housing to creative curves or large waves. The extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates with instant heat-up & recovery, up to 450 degreeF, make sure the tool works for any type or length of hair, plus the stay-cool Ryton housing and slim design provide versatile, comfortable styling. FEATURES AND BENEFITS - Ultra-Smooth Titanium Plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion - Perfect to Create Smooth Curves, Waves, Flips, etc. - Ceramic Heater Instant Heat & Recovery - 5" Extended Plates for Faster Straightening - 50 Heat Setting - up to 450 degree F - Slim Design and Ultra-Lightweight for Max Comfort - Ryton Housing retains Ultra High. see more...

Emily M.
Tamarac , FL
Where do I start... this is my OBSESSION. I threw out all of my curling irons and cheap straighteners after I bought this baby. I have naturally curly hair so it take a lot of work to straighten it and in turn it comes with a lot of damage. My hair always smelled burnt and my ends were always fried. Once I switch to this my hair changed. What normally took 5-6 passes only takes 1-2. My hair even GREW! I bought it on Amazon since they price it the best there. Totally worth the money considering it worth just as great as a curling iron as it does a straightener. And the best part? Your curls last for days!
Courtney L.
Aurora, CO
I’ve only used this for about 10 years! I got the warranty and have only used it once! It’s the only straitened I will ever buy! I can curl or straighten with it!
Shay c.
Lake Mary, FL
This is not bad for beginner or expert I have for my
Personal use and had 1 when I use to do
Keratin treatment and I love how you can control the heat so you don’t damage the hair
Alena H.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I use this straightener very rarely since I don’t like to heat damage my hair. Every time I use it I do get beautiful results and I do use it to curl my hair as well. It’s not my favorite but it works for the once a month hair style I do so it’s pretty good!
Amanda W.
Warminster
I love this straightener I was lookimg at ghd but I picked this one and am so glad I did. My last straightener left me with split ends terribly I have course thick hair medium length and it takes me maybe a half hr at most to do my hair.
Samantha S.
Memphis, TN
It gets very hot which makes even my thick vlwavy hair easy to straighten. It also makes my hair look so nice afterwards. I have had this straightened for almost 5 years now and it still works really great.
Fabiana M.
My hairstylist uses a BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium 1-inch flat iron when I go in to get my hair cut and colored. My hair always looks so much better and straighter and less frizzy when she straightens it, si I asked her about it. She said it's the only straightener she'll use, but that it's pricey. I shopped around and found that Overstock carries it for $30 less than everyplace else and Amazon is riddled with knock-offs. I called BaByliss and they said they had never had any reports or problems with Overstock and knock-offs so I purchased two, one for me and one for my daughter. We love them. They do have the serial number on the plug prong and were confirmed legitimate by BaByliss. I was so excited to get them at such a savings.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love this straightener. Got the recommendation from my hair stylist. I used to have a CHI until it died on me and I switched to this. I was looking for a straightener that allowed temperature control. I have frizzy and curly hair and, after blow drying, one pass through on my hair makes it look amazing. The blue coloring of the straightener fades through use but it's nothing important.
Samantha C.
I loved this flat iron when I first bought it. It worked great and gave me a great style. After about 2 years of use (keeping in mind that I don't flat iron my hair more than 3x's month) it just didn't work as good. It pulls my hair, doesn't straighten as well, and it's almost as if the temperature isn't as hot as it used to be. I can honestly say I've gotten my money's worth because I still use it to this day. It's 6 years old and is still in great shape. Before purchasing this product I suggest you try it in stores first.
Lear29522 Ana H.

I love this iron, it leaves the hair very smooth and lasts a lot of ironing. It is easy to use and very comfortable to take it to travel, I am faithful to this product, its duration is long if you take care of it very well.
I absolutely recommend them to all the girls who want super smooth and beautiful hair.
Emily P.
Orlando, FL
Does this flat iron have many heat settings? and what is the highest temperature?
Ashley H.
Independence, KY
I need a new hair straightener because mine isn't getting hot enough. How hot does this one get?
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
1,139 reviews
Where can I find this at? Anyone got it and if so what do you think about it??
Brittany H.
How easy is it to use for novice hair stylist? I never really style my hair but I would love to start. Every time I have tried to use a flat iron to curl my hair in the past I have gotten frustrated and given up
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Best straightener out there? Can't decide between this and GHD need help ladies