BY BABYLISS #27 in Hair Straighteners

Smooth curls, waves, flips and more are at your fingertips with C-Styler 1 1/2" Flat Iron! Lift for volume, bend or flip at different angles to create desired styles or wrap hair around the housing to creative curves or large waves. The extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates with instant heat-up & recovery, up to 450A°F make sure the tool works for any type or length of hair, plus the stay-cool RytonA housing and slim design provide versatile, comfortable styling. - Great to smooth curls, waves or flips - Extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates - Slim design provides versatility and comfortable styling - Speedy heat up and recovery - Heats up to 450Ao F - Slim design and ultra-lightweight for maximum comfort - RytonA housing resists ultra-high heat - 50 heat settings Type: Hair Styling Tools Features: Smooth curls, waves, flips and more are at your fingertips with C Styler! Lift for volume, bend or flip at different angles to create desired styles or wrap hair around the housing to creative curves or large waves. The extra-long, ultra-smooth 5" titanium plates with instant heat-up & recovery, up to 450 degreeF, make sure the tool works for any type or length of hair, plus the stay-cool Ryton housing and slim design provide versatile, comfortable styling. FEATURES AND BENEFITS - Ultra-Smooth Titanium Plates conduct ultra-high heat and resist corrosion - Perfect to Create Smooth Curves, Waves, Flips, etc. - Ceramic Heater Instant Heat & Recovery - 5" Extended Plates for Faster Straightening - 50 Heat Setting - up to 450 degree F - Slim Design and Ultra-Lightweight for Max Comfort - Ryton Housing retains Ultra High. see more...

Megan V.
I have really thick curly hair and have been straightening it on and off for almost 2 decades now! It has always taken me SO long and I had to go over and over the hair to get it straight. I've had flat irons that made my hair smell bad, that didn't straighten enough, etc. So I've basically given up. But then I tried the Babyliss Pro and it has changed my (hair) life! I timed it and it takes me only 13 minutes to have perfectly silky straight hair and I can even add a big wave/curl to the ends by twisting the iron a bit. I could shout praises about this iron all day!
Kristi A.
I went to the salon one day and the lady was using this hair ironer and I really liked how the end results turned out so I decide to buy it. I love it! I have voluminous/frizzy hair and this straightener really does make my hair look flat and it feels smooth. It heats up pretty quick and it has a long cord making it easy to do your hair possibly anywhere. If anyone wants to know, I bought mine at Bed Bath and Beyond. I definitely recommend this product!
Kristen W.
Arlington, VA
This straightener is great for people who have long, thick hair (and a lot of it!) I use this straightener when I want to de-poof my hair quickly but don't necessarily need my hair to be perfectly straight because I can straighten big chunks of hair at a time.
Melinda R.
My Chi died, and I got this straightener. I could not be happier with it. I am more than happy to spend a pretty penny on it as I had my chi for years. I have super thick hair and I need a high temp iron. This one does the trick. Totally recommend it.
Sierra K.
Possibly the best straightener I have ever owned. This one has lasted me since 2009 and leaves my hair smooth and beautiful. Highly recommend if you want one where you can change the temperature you want to straighten your hair at!
Renee S.
I've had this straightener for several years and wouldn't have any other. The temp is adjustable, it never pulls my hair, it straightens in half the time of other straighteners and stays silky straight all day. Worth every penny.
Kailey I.
Best straightener in the history of straighteners. Works amazingly to get soft silky hair that is perfectly straight. No product needed.
I love this iron because I am able to style my hair really fast, but I recommend using a heat protector all the time because this can dry your hair without the proper care. I love how it makes my hair feel afterwards.
Fabiana M.
My hairstylist uses a BaByliss Pro Nano Titanium 1-inch flat iron when I go in to get my hair cut and colored. My hair always looks so much better and straighter and less frizzy when she straightens it, si I asked her about it. She said it's the only straightener she'll use, but that it's pricey. I shopped around and found that Overstock carries it for $30 less than everyplace else and Amazon is riddled with knock-offs. I called BaByliss and they said they had never had any reports or problems with Overstock and knock-offs so I purchased two, one for me and one for my daughter. We love them. They do have the serial number on the plug prong and were confirmed legitimate by BaByliss. I was so excited to get them at such a savings.
Melissa G.
Atlanta, GA
Love this straightener. Got the recommendation from my hair stylist. I used to have a CHI until it died on me and I switched to this. I was looking for a straightener that allowed temperature control. I have frizzy and curly hair and, after blow drying, one pass through on my hair makes it look amazing. The blue coloring of the straightener fades through use but it's nothing important.
Emily P.
Gainesville, FL
Does this flat iron have many heat settings? and what is the highest temperature?
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Best straightener out there? Can't decide between this and GHD need help ladies
Ashley H.
Independence, KY
I need a new hair straightener because mine isn't getting hot enough. How hot does this one get?
Brittany H.
How easy is it to use for novice hair stylist? I never really style my hair but I would love to start. Every time I have tried to use a flat iron to curl my hair in the past I have gotten frustrated and given up
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at? Anyone got it and if so what do you think about it??