Babyliss Pro Nano Titanium 12 Jumbo Roller Hairsetter uploaded by trish g.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Pro Ceramic 12 Roller Hairsetter creates soft, beautiful curls. Velvety flocked rollers feature a ceramic core which generates infrared heat for faster styling. Create your own luscious curls with the Jumbo Hot Setter. Nano Titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat. It maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures, provides heat retention, and gives weight and smoothness to help reduce time. It yields maximum far-infrared, penetrating the hair from within for faster styling with less damage. Ultra fast heat up - 6 medium rollers (1 1/4" dia) - 6 large rollers (1 1/2" dia) - 12 super clips - 12 color coded metal clips - On/Off switch with indicator light Type: Hot Roller see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Micheala F.
Micheala F.
Iola, KS
Some hair is different than others but these rollers amazing for my hair! My sister wasn't able to use them because her hair was thinner and more corse than mine. But these roller are perfect. They curls held all day with very little product in my hair.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Best rollers I've ever had! The unit heats up quickly, the rollers are easy to use, and it saves me time in the morning! I just put these babies in and let them work their magic while I apply my makeup!
Michele C.
Michele C.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom bought me these for Christmas since she knows how much I love my straightener. However I was very disappointed. They are too big and don't hold the curl. I like the clips but not the curls. My hair holds curls. I was very disappointed. Maybe it's me. But they don't work well. When my hair was longer it was too long. I cut 6 inches and now it's too short. No in the middle. And all the rollers are the same size. And there aren't enough of them.
Maala M.
Maala M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Babyliss makes the best straighteners for people with thick hair and curly! I have thick wavy hair but a lot so it took like longer to straighten. With this now it takes as short as 15-20 minutes This is definitely worth the price in my opinion and you can't go wrong with purchasing this amazing straightener.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This roller set is extremely handy, I use this often while getting ready in the morning. Its almost like a set it and forget it deal lol, my hair color is dark brown with medium highlights looks great with my natural curls.
Makenzie P.
Makenzie P.
Bremen, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was not a huge fan but I honestly didn't know how to use them bc my hair is really long! But if you know what you're doing I'm sure it's awesome because I've never been let down by any of their products before.
Necia B.
Necia B.
Greenville, NC
Easy to use without worrying about heat damage to the hair. Price is reasonable for the quality and super cute. I would leave them in until fully cooled and even a few minutes longer so hair sets.
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Scott Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My former stylist used to use this set of rollers of me after all of my color services and I actually had her purchase a set for me because I love them so much! I've owned many different brands of rollers over the years and none have compared to these! Highly recommended!
Hailee D.
Hailee D.
Herriman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't use rollers often but these are great for when you have the time to use them. This is a great professional brand and their products really hold up. They are beautifuly made and a grad price point for a luxury product.
valentina G.
valentina G.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great set of curlers for when you need to look like you got a blow out but stunt have time to actually get one, I have had my set for a few years and I love it.