BABYLISS Pro Nano Titanium 1-1/4 Inch Flat Iron and 1-1/4 Inch Coni-Curl Iron Combo Model: BABNTPP21 uploaded by Daisy

BY BABYLISS

BaBylissPro 1 ¼” ConiCurlGet twisted, not crinkled with Nano Titanium Tapered Curling Irons. Expertly designed with a tapered shape that’s wide near the handle for larger loose curls and narrow at the bottom for tighter small bouncy curls. Works with... see more...

Jen B.
I really like the conical iron it’s great for wavy beach hair and is very easy to use and get perfect bend in the hair. I use it often to get those pretty relaxed lives in curls. The iron is not my favorite you can use to straighten but not great for curling techniques.
Elyssa H.
Bought this about a month ago and it is good but overall not as great as i was hoping with all the good reviews that they have for this product. Love the long cord and the bigger plates but maybe that’s why it didn’t work so best for me. I feel like my hair was a little frizzy it didn’t flatten down my hair like i would’ve hoped.
Williana C.
Brooklyn, NY
If you want super flat/straight hair, invest in this flat iron! I love it. It does the job. For those curious, naturally I have curly/wavy hair. Definitely recommend this one.
Crystal S.
East Alton, IL
I've used this hair straightener for about 10 years it is by far my favorite hair tool to use to straighten and curl my hair. I started with the original straight iron ten years ago and fell in love it has lasted that long i still have the same straight iron from ten years ago and it works like new! These products are made to LAST and the settings on them are amazing mine has several different heating options and they heat up fast! I'm amazed that mine has lasted that long and works just like when i bought it years ago and that's all i will buy now! I know i'm getting my money's worth!
Yanibel Q.
Es un excelente hierro, enderezar el pelo en unos pocos minutos. Deja el cabello lacio y radiante. Se calienta muy rápido por lo que agiliza el proceso, lo cual es ideal si usted está en el tiempo, pero desea crear un aspecto impecable en un tiempo muy corto. Sólo tiene que colocarlo en la temperatura adecuada para que no maltratar el cabello, ya que el hierro es bastante potente. Le doy 4 estrellas porque creo que no es un modelo tan fácil de usar debido a su tamaño.
Jenna R.
Acworth, GA
This flat iron is the best I have ever tried. I have had it for almost 5 years now. I bought it at ULTA and it gets my hair totally straight in a few seconds. I am completely satisfied and when the Babyliss iron I have now needs a replacement, I will buy this again.
Morgan G.
Charlottesville, VA
Haven't tried the curling iron, but the straightener changes the game. I don't think I'll go back to my old straightener. It is leaves my hair looking soft and smooth, plus I have control over the temperature.
Juli K.
Clarksville, TN
I've been using this for 5 years now and it is still going strong!! I bought this at the JC Penney salon. I am totally satisfied with this product. I use it on the 3rd heat setting for my hair. Yes I would definitely by this again or stick to something in this brand!
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
I just recently purchased one of these and I'm in love! I have super curly think hair like kinky curly but I love to wear it straight and I had a CHI for the longest but I swapped over to this one and I'm in love it makes my car not as frizzy and super soft!
Katelyn L.
i have super thick and curly hair, this is the only straightener that has kept my hair straight ALL DAY and didn't take 2 hours for me to straighten it in the first place. i got it off amazon, and i would 100% recommend this to anyone, absolutely worth the price.