Babyliss Pro Nano Miracurl Steamtech Curl Machine uploaded by Camille A.Babyliss Pro Nano Miracurl Steamtech Curl Machine uploaded by Xoey Z.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss pro nano miracle steamtech pro curl machine. see more...

Buy on ULTA*
Cierra G.
Oviedo , FL
I hadn't curled my own hair since 7th grade before I used this. I have such a horrible fear of burning myself but I wanted to curl my hair. I love this because you can get different size curls and your hair doesn't get caught in the curling chamber. I would recommend this to anyone who's terrified of burning themselves!!
Carolina D.
Arlington
¡AMO ESTE PRODUCTO! Tiene varias opciones de temperatura, tiempo de espera y lugar para el que deseas que el pelo tenga las ondas. Mi pelo es muy liso y era difícil tener crespos por largo tiempo pero este producto logra que duren en mi cabello.
Lauren B.
I absolutely love my straightener. I use it every single day. I've had it for 4 years and never had any issues.
Xoey Z.
Montreal, QC
I'm not going to lie, this item is an INVESTMENT! It cost me an arm and leg (for a curler, it's pretty expensive) but boy was it worth it! The curls that come out using this at the speed that it goes are so fantastic and all my friends ask for a hair makeover when they come over! It's a bit scary to use at first but once you get used to it it's pretty great, you'll never go back to your old curling iron. The amount of different settings is great, how long you want to curl, the temperature, and the curling direction... worth the money!
Tate A.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
I will admit, when I first received this as a present at Christmas I was terrified. I had no idea what to do with this, and I thought my hair was going to burn off. But when I started to play around with the curling machine I realised that this was SUPER easy to use! All you do is place it on the center of a small strand of hair, hold it down and after a few seconds you've got yourself a nice little curl! It cuts the curling time in half and gives you effortless curls, I love it.
Jeanette K.
Really love this one ... you can get little or big curls... always use this after a few days of washing my hair... the curls lasts really long!!
Definitely worth it !!! ❤️
Camille A.
Douglas
I guess my hair is too long for this cos the curl wasnt that good, maybe it would work fine if my hair isnt this long. :(