Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have thin, fine hair and is hard to get my hair to hold a Curl or wave for very long using a Waver or curling iron. So, I purchased the pillow soft curlers that you put in at night and sleep with them in. I put them in wet, freshly washed hair prepped with a sea salt spray and Thickening Cream. Before I lay down for the night... I'll spray my head with the Babyliss. The next morning I have beautiful ringlets of curls. I arrange them into the mind of Curl or race I want that day then set with this hairspray. I absolutely love it. It gives my thin hair a good hold, makes my curls look natural and they stay all day, my hair doesn't Frizz and I get a little bit of body out of it. I've even taken to using even when u style my hair without curls!