BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Pro Hair Spray helps lock in style with definition, body and shine. This is developed to work with the MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine for superior results and an incredible range of styles! see more...

Buy on Bed Bat...*
Malinda S.
Upper Darby, PA
I have thin, fine hair and is hard to get my hair to hold a Curl or wave for very long using a Waver or curling iron. So, I purchased the pillow soft curlers that you put in at night and sleep with them in. I put them in wet, freshly washed hair prepped with a sea salt spray and Thickening Cream. Before I lay down for the night... I'll spray my head with the Babyliss. The next morning I have beautiful ringlets of curls. I arrange them into the mind of Curl or race I want that day then set with this hairspray. I absolutely love it. It gives my thin hair a good hold, makes my curls look natural and they stay all day, my hair doesn't Frizz and I get a little bit of body out of it. I've even taken to using even when u style my hair without curls!
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
I received this hair spray as a gift when buying other BABYLISS hair appliances and ice fallen in love with it!
fatima ezzahra B.
I love this hair spray. I have been using it for about a year and it has great hold but doesnt flake or make your hair sticky.its the best spray i have found for my limp hair.very Nice and perfect product.
Lisbeth M.
Me encanta, es un fingador muy bueno, te deja la textura de tu pelo sumamente manejable, no se te maltrata el cabello usando este producto.
Lisbeth M.
BaByliss PRO MiraCurl Hair Spray Fixation Forte, 10 oz ,¿cuanto tiempo dura su fijación en el pelo? dura alrededor de 8 horas como maximo, es super bueno