Babyliss Pro - Made In Italy-Torino 6100 Mid Size Hair Dryer (Blue) - Beauty uploaded by Kersta L.Babyliss Pro - Made In Italy-Torino 6100 Mid Size Hair Dryer (Blue) - Beauty uploaded by Neyllen P.Babyliss Pro - Made In Italy-Torino 6100 Mid Size Hair Dryer (Blue) - Beauty uploaded by Neyllen P.

BY BABYLISS

6pm. com is proud to offer the Babyliss Pro - Made In Italy-Torino 6100 Mid Size Hair Dryer (Blue) - Beauty: This compact Babyliss Pro Torino hair dryer is crafted in Italy with a powerful 2000 watt motor for superior performance in a smaller package. ; Ionic generator with nano titanium technology keeps hair soft, healthy and shiny by providing a high concentration of negative ions while drying hair. ; Six heat and speed settings with a cold shot button to set styles. ; Nine-foot cord. ; Removable stainless steel filter. ; One diffuser and three concentrator attachments of different sizes included. ; Lightweight, ergonomic design makes it easy to use. ; Made in Italy. see more...

Buy on Kohl's
Emily B.
The perfect blow out every time. I don’t even have to run the straightener through my hair. I just use my flat brush to for volume and my round brush to finish the ends and I’m good to go.
Fabbie E.
Dover, NJ
I love how it rotates easily and straightens my hair in no time! Other straighteners do not keep my hair straight, it will get wavy after an hour, but with this straightener it keeps my hair straight & smooth forever until I wash it! We've been using this same exact brand and model of straightener for the last 12+ years and it just recently quit working because of wiring issues. I went & bought a new one the same exact one because that's how much I love it! Can't go with out it & will forever definitely recommend this to everyone looking for a straightener, it's well worth your money!
Neyllen P.
My adoration is this dryer, it is strong and dry quickly My hair has three mouths that can be changed, for me the best of the three is the big mouth because it focuses the heat and is more precise, when I want it to be faster I use it Without the mouths and dries even faster because the heat expands. I LOVE MY DRYER, .I COULD GIVE YOU MORE STARS I WOULD GIVE YOU A THOUSAND. My hair is very long, abundant and wavy, my natural color is brown with gray hairs, my scalp is greasy, but my tips are dry. I want a product that defines my waves that help with hair loss and do not leave grease on my scalp, it also helps with the color

Mi adoracion es este secador, es fuerte y seca con rapidez mi pelo tiene tres bocas que se puede cambiar, para mi la mejor de las tres es la boca grande porque enfoca el calor y es mas preciso, cuando quiero que sea mas rapido lo uso sin las bocas y seca aun mas rapido porque el calor se expande.YO AMO MI SECADOR,.SI PUDIERA DARLE MAS ESTRELLAS LE DARIA MIL. Mi pelo es muy largo, abundante y ondulado, mi color natural es marrón con canas, mi cuero cabelludo es grasiento, pero mis puntas están secas. Quiero un producto que defina mis ondas que ayuden con la pérdida de cabello y no deje grasa mi cuero cabelludo, ademas ayude con el color
Kersta L.
BIRMINGHAM, AL
By far one of the most amazing hair tools I have ever used. I used to manage a high end boutique salon that used these dryers and managed to catch one on sale thru our distributor. They are extremely pricey but sooooo worth it. My hair drys so quickly and evenly, the dryer is not excessively loud which is so nice.
Whitney S.
The Ferrari of blow dryers! I absolutely LOVE this blow dryer! The power this small tool holds is amazing and it get the job done! I highly recommend trying it if you are someone who blow dries their hair constantly and wants a product that will get it done quickly and beautifully
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
I could almost compare this to the Drybar Buttercup dryer. They're very similar in build and results. Smoothes out hair with ease, very lightweight when holding, very powerful, gets the job done quick and easy and tames frizz. Great product! Babyliss is definitely one of my top 3 brands for styling tools!
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
This is a great little dryer! I have had this dryer for several years now and it is still working like a champ. I picked it up from Cosmoprof for around $89. I have the 1" flat iron as well. Both function above and beyond. I love Babyliss hair appliances!
Fatima G.
This is a really great hair dryer. It's got tons of watts so it dries my hair very quickly. It comes with multiple ends attachments for smoothing hair as you dry. It does weight a bit more than other hairdryers I've used before but I can't say it's too heavy at all. It does have one drawback, all of the switches are on the handle that you hold to dry your hair. Sometimes my palm hits the switches and turns the dryer to a different setting. For me, it's not a reason to not like the dryer but something you might want to know before purchasing it.
Sara L.
Fresno, CA
Not only is this hair dryer super cute and has a great color is also really handy! Blows hair in seconds I really like it and it doesn't damage your hair as much as other hair dryer. Totally will get a new one if needed again
Jolen H.
Terre Haute, IN
I love this hair dryer. I get an even dry without frying my hair. I have had it for about 3 years now and it’s still going strong. It’s kind of pricey but has been well worth the money.