BY BABYLISS

Using ceramic heat technology powered by a long-lasting professional AC motor, the Italo Luminoso helps maintain hair's natural hydration, and provides fast drying times. Ceramic heat technology Superior air pressure and airflow 4 heat/speed settings Cold shot switch 2000 watts Professional 9-foot cord Includes: concentrator nozzle Size: One Size. Color: White. Gender: Female. see more...

Justine S.
This hair dryer is really great because of its power and the way it does leave your hair silky smooth.
Ana S.
This dryer is so amazing my hair looks so beautiful and crazy. I used every time I wash my hair
JEM A.
Dubai, Dubai
I love their hair products , their hair dryer has been with us for years now so we can say that it's a reliable and a good hair dryer
Lerimar S.
ycelente secardora, me encanta como deja mi cabello de liso y perfecto para cualquier ocacion que se presente.
Hadeer D.
Good hair dryer, it is really easy to use, it doesn't burn the hair at all, it is so effective and amazing.