BY BABYLISS

Using ceramic heat technology powered by a long-lasting professional AC motor, the Italo Luminoso helps maintain hair's natural hydration, and provides fast drying times. Ceramic heat technology Superior air pressure and airflow 4 heat/speed settings Cold shot switch 2000 watts Professional 9-foot cord Includes: concentrator nozzle Size: One Size. Color: Green. Gender: Female. see more...

Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my most recent dryer and I must say it’s doing great! I haven’t used this brand very much but am impressed with its power and performance! I love the bold color and the styling capabilities it has!
Andrea H.
Wonderful hairdryer! I have very thick coarse hair and it takes me forever to dry my hair. It seems like using this cuts the time in half. I found this product very affordable.
Salma Q.
Methuen, MA
Super easy to use! It is the only hair dryer I have owned. The price is just right!! This is an item I use when I cannot make it to the salon which is very often! Lol I totally recommend this dryer!
farah m.
Rabat
i had this same hair dryer for over two years wich telles a lot about the quality of this product iszing quality to their product i would not say that it didn't damage because it's a heat sourse to your hair but if your ready to take the risk then this is your product