Hair CareHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
Pro Ceramix Xtreme Professional Turbo Dryer

BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Professional Turbo Dryer

by BaByliss

World Leader in European Professional Products High heat performance Exceptional air pressure Porcelain Ceramic Technology Ceramic emits negative ions, that reduce static and frizz Ceramic generates far-infrared heat, a gentle heat to protect hair Porcelain ceramic grill Cold shot button Ergo-grip handle Removable rear filter Narrow concentrator nozzle 2000 watts 2 heat / speed settings Professional high performance motor Cold shot button Limited 2-year warranty Professional Turbo Dryer with High Heat and Increased Air Pressure Model BABRD5572 ; For information regarding BaByliss® Pro Professional Products, visit babylissus.com Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. Additional Product Information: We are not assoc

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Professional Turbo Dryer!
Estephanie C.
Bronx, NY
BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Professional Turbo Dryer uploaded by Estephanie C.
No me gusta para nada 😕 no funciona en pelo grueso y no me funciona en pelo con ondas. No es la calidad que se dice.
Amanda S.
denver, CO
Favourite hair dryer brand for years. Hair dries quick and it's so easy and not heavy so styling with it is easy. Not cheap but less expensive than others of this quality. They last forever too. Definitely a good investment.
Beth G.
Grand Bay, NB
I love this hairdryer for taming frizz and adding shine to my hair. I purchased at Winners for a great price and was very satisfied. I have large frizzy hair and this tames it right down.
Hayat M.
Casablanca
Hi, My name is "Hayat Manira" or better known as " Hayat Manira " on YouTube .
I’m from Morocco and  I make some reviews . I have more than 9700 subscribrs,
and the channel is growing and developing, thank God.  It would mean a lot to me if you could send me  "BaByliss Pro Ceramix Xtreme Professional Turbo Dryer" to review.
I will be happy to experience this product and encourage people to buy it, especially after seeing the characteristics of comfortable and sophisticated.
Thanks You,  Hayat Manira
Hi, My name is "Hayat Manira" or better known as " Hayat Manira " on YouTube .
I’m from Morocco and  I make some reviews . I have more than 9700 subscribrs,
Thanks You,  Hayat Manira
DINOSKA G.
DORAL, FL

This product is of professional use, excellent and highly recommended, the truth that fulfills its function, it heats very well without burning hair, I love its color and the function of this equipment, it is not so heavy which is wonderful for your use

Looking for your answer?