BaByliss PRO Ceramix Xtreme Flat Iron - Red uploaded by Nina F.

BY BABYLISS

Speed up your styling time and get rid of static and frizz. The babylisspro tt fuses pure tourmaline and ceramic technologies to promote smooth, shiny hair. Tourmaline combines with ceramic technology to ensure maximum heat efficiency. These 2 innovations combine to deliver unprecedented styling performance in a beautifully styled tool. see more...

• Can someone tell me what they think of this flat iron I j...1 Answers
Alexis B.
Williamston
Since I do have thick hair, I go for the width to be wider and I love this one. I’ve had this one for more than 6 years and it works like brand new! This works better on 25 which is the highest setting. Highly recommended
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
 Not my favorite flat iron. I found that even lowering the heat didn’t save my hair from looking a little fried. It was disappointing for the price, and if you’re looking at this brand, I would recommend the Nano. This was just not worth the price and my $12 generic from TJ Maxx worked better.
Tiffany W.
Bradley, FL
I feel like this is the best brand for a straightener. This brand is expensive but you will be happy with your purchase. I bought this for my oldest and it has been the best one she has had. She has very thick curly hair.
Ellen D.
I've purchased and used this same iron, just in a different color. I have naturally straight, fine hair so I usually just use a flat iron to smooth out frizz or a few waves. I liked this iron because the plates were long and slim and very smooth. However I have a straightener brand Hana that I prefer to use over this one.
Carmen  M.
Tualatin , OR
I love this flat iron. It was one of my first ones I've ever purchased and I was very satisfied. My hair is thick and with the right heat protectant this really made my hair soft and straight.. it is affordable also
Jessi R.
Fishkill, NY
I love this flat iron I've had it since cosmetology school so like 9 years and it's still my favorite go to! I will never go to another company for my flat iron Babyliss makes the best of the best!!!
Maya✨ W.
Philadelphia, PA
Babyliss flat irons get super hot and straightens any hair texture. If you wanted to curl your hair with these it is also good because the hair slides right through instead of the flat irons getting stuck and leaving the lines through your hair
Kara R.
I loved this straightener it lasted me so long like like six years and kept my hair healthier then some other straighteners I've used. I would recommend this to everyone because you can also use it to curl your hair to!
Meagan S.
Gainesville, GA
I have issues with hair getting caught in the side of the plates sometimes, but not as much as my previous straightener. It seems to reduce damage in comparison to the dozen of the other straighteners I've owned!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Works great I don't use the straightener that often but when I do it works perfectly well I have the dark gray one heats up pretty quickly I've had it for years.
Heather J.
Can someone tell me what they think of this flat iron I just bought but still unsure how I like it?

Walmart