BY BABYLISS

Turbo dryer that delivers ceramic technology and 2000 watts of power. 6 heat/speed settings, cold shot button, soft, rubberized nonslip surface makes for comfortable handling. Professional AC Motor. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Prior to buying this hair dryer I was using an inexpensive conair dryer that made my hair even frizzier than it already naturally is." in 3 reviews
  • "It has been a life saver for me and I highly recommend this to any and everyone!" in 1 review
  • "It's hard to come across blow dryers that help my already frizzy hair, but this one did!!" in 1 review
  • "I've had this hair dryer for over 4 years and it still works like new." in 1 review
  • "quickly dries your hair without leaving it with freeze." in 1 review
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've had this blow dryer for about 2 years & I still love it as much as the day I got it. This was a huge step up from the $15 dryers I had always bought at the store. I have super thick hair & I knew it was time to get serious about a blow dryer. I did a lot of research & still had no idea where to start. This one went on sale so I grabbed it on a whim. It feels like three or four of my old dryers combined. It makes drying my hair so much easier & more efficient. And because I don't spend as much time drying my hair, I feel like my hair feels healthier & less damaged. My hair is also smoother & less frizzy when I'm done drying it. I didn't realize that investing in good blow dryer could make such a huge difference in my hair. I'm so glad I picked this BaByliss.

My only complaint is that sometimes the handle can get a little hot.
Jenny R.
Huntersville, NC
I worked for Great Clips for almost 6 years and I can tell you that these blow dryers are the best. Considering EACH stylist did an average of 10 haircuts a day, 15-20 on the weekends at my salon, they lasted a long time. So just imagine how long it would last you if you blow dryed your hair once every day. A really long time.
Kelly t.
I got this hair dryer in a lot when I took cosmetology in college. I've had it for years after and keep it at home because I love it so much. It's very powerful and gets my hair dry quicker than any other hair dryer I've tried in the past, which is saying a lot because I have a ton of hair. Would highly recommend getting this!
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
All-time favorite hair dryer, I can honestly not recommend enough. I've gotten one for my mom, my sister, and my friend. This is the most powerful hairdryer I have tried for an amazing price. I am constantly purchasing new (and VERY expensive dryers) to see if I can find something better, but nothing ever comes close. Best purchase, great price, no regrets!
Lauren L.
Yes! This blow dryer is my favorite beauty tool. It's professional, and doesn't ruin your hair. I take my hair health very seriously. So when blow drying my hair, I want something effective and fast! This company is also very good. Unfortunately my first babybliss was broken. The on/off button was broken on "on". The customer service set me up to Replace my old unit. In the mean time I used my old dryer... After one use I threw it out. I had forgotten what it was like to dry my hair with a regular dryer! It took twice as long and my hair was a dry, frizzy mess. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I've just left the salon after blowing out my own hair with my babybliss. It's that good. I have been eyeing up the babybliss Ferrari dryer- it's on my bucket list for when this one dies.
I will say that this dryer is a bit heavy, and can vibrate a tad. But I'll deal with those two wry small cons for my silky shiny tresses!
Taylor T.
This is the only blow drier my mom and I will continue to buy. I broke out first one which breaks very easy if you drop it, but this is the best blow drier to dry your hair so fast. It has so many different settings, to achieve any look you need.
Kailey P.
Pooler , GA
I got this for myself for Christmas last year and absolutely LOVE it!!! I timed it and it dries my hair in 3 minutes!!!!! It also doesn't leave my hair as fried looking as my old one either! It's the best and I absolutely recommend it!!
Jessica E.
Gilbert, AZ
First blow dryer I ever used as a licensed cosmetologist, and it lasted me for a very long time. Nice hot heat, comes with the direct heat nozzle which is a must when blow drying. I loved the matte finish on the outside, this dryer is a little heavy but not in a bad way.
Shalini S.
Kissimmee, FL
I revived this in my kit at cosmetology school. I hadn't us baybliss before that. This is my favorite blow dryer I have ever used or tired. The dryer heats up quickly and is very comfortable to hold. I would definitely recommend this.
Megan P.
Boca Raton , FL
I've had this blow dryer for years and have even dropped it a few times and it's still holding up. It has good power and gets my hair dry rather quickly when I section it off (which is awesome because I have very thick hair).
Jaci T.
Does this blow dryer over heat often?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Were you able to purchase this dryer is store or have to order online?
Sam R.
How heavy is this dryer?
Jeanette V.
Dallas
Is this hair dryer good at preventing a lot of frizz when styling?
Daniela B.
Would you recommend it for someone who is into styling?