BY BABYLISS

Turbo dryer that delivers ceramic technology and 2000 watts of power. 6 heat/speed settings, cold shot button, soft, rubberized nonslip surface makes for comfortable handling. Professional AC Motor. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additonal modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Buy on Kohl's*
  • "Prior to buying this hair dryer I was using an inexpensive conair dryer that made my hair even frizzier than it already naturally is." in 3 reviews
  • "It has been a life saver for me and I highly recommend this to any and everyone!" in 1 review
  • "I've had this hair dryer for over 4 years and it still works like new." in 1 review
  • "It's hard to come across blow dryers that help my already frizzy hair, but this one did!!" in 1 review
  • "quickly dries your hair without leaving it with freeze." in 1 review
Becki M.
Lansing, MI
I've had this blow dryer for about 2 years & I still love it as much as the day I got it. This was a huge step up from the $15 dryers I had always bought at the store. I have super thick hair & I knew it was time to get serious about a blow dryer. I did a lot of research & still had no idea where to start. This one went on sale so I grabbed it on a whim. It feels like three or four of my old dryers combined. It makes drying my hair so much easier & more efficient. And because I don't spend as much time drying my hair, I feel like my hair feels healthier & less damaged. My hair is also smoother & less frizzy when I'm done drying it. I didn't realize that investing in good blow dryer could make such a huge difference in my hair. I'm so glad I picked this BaByliss.

My only complaint is that sometimes the handle can get a little hot.
Samantha S.
I am a professional and use this dryer daily. It is high powered and reduces frizziness. The only downside to this dryer is that it is a bit heavy. A great product for a great price.
Mayra R.
Plano, TX
All-time favorite hair dryer, I can honestly not recommend enough. I've gotten one for my mom, my sister, and my friend. This is the most powerful hairdryer I have tried for an amazing price. I am constantly purchasing new (and VERY expensive dryers) to see if I can find something better, but nothing ever comes close. Best purchase, great price, no regrets!
Kailey P.
Pooler, GA
I got this for myself for Christmas last year and absolutely LOVE it!!! I timed it and it dries my hair in 3 minutes!!!!! It also doesn't leave my hair as fried looking as my old one either! It's the best and I absolutely recommend it!!
Caley H.
My most favorite blow dryer I've ever owned!!! It is very powerful and quick to get from hot to cold when you need it. It's a sleek design and it's comfortable to use. A little heavier than most blow dryers though
Tracey S.
Bennington, NE
I really like this blow dryer. It drives my hair fast and without frizz. tne nosel stay cool enought to hold. that being said there are a few things that I would change. #1 is very heavy. #2. it does not come with a diffuser and none that I own fit on the end. Due to the weight I have to hold it at the top of the neck and keep hitting the cool shot button.
Bayliss is a brand you can trust and stands behind there product. I would recommend the ceremix Xtreme to a friend.
Deanna P.
Churchville, NY
I recently bought this hair dryer from Ulta with a 20% off coupon, and I am not disappointed. This hair dryer has many settings and I love the texture of it, as weird as that may sound. It takes me less time to blow dry my thick hair now, and I will buy this product again when it is time. I highly recommend to others.
Kelly H.
Cullman, AL
I got this hair dryer in a lot when I took cosmetology in college. I've had it for years after and keep it at home because I love it so much. It's very powerful and gets my hair dry quicker than any other hair dryer I've tried in the past, which is saying a lot because I have a ton of hair. Would highly recommend getting this!
Lauren L.
Yes! This blow dryer is my favorite beauty tool. It's professional, and doesn't ruin your hair. I take my hair health very seriously. So when blow drying my hair, I want something effective and fast! This company is also very good. Unfortunately my first babybliss was broken. The on/off button was broken on "on". The customer service set me up to Replace my old unit. In the mean time I used my old dryer... After one use I threw it out. I had forgotten what it was like to dry my hair with a regular dryer! It took twice as long and my hair was a dry, frizzy mess. I can't tell you how many times I've been asked if I've just left the salon after blowing out my own hair with my babybliss. It's that good. I have been eyeing up the babybliss Ferrari dryer- it's on my bucket list for when this one dies.
I will say that this dryer is a bit heavy, and can vibrate a tad. But I'll deal with those two wry small cons for my silky shiny tresses!
Taylor T.
This is the only blow drier my mom and I will continue to buy. I broke out first one which breaks very easy if you drop it, but this is the best blow drier to dry your hair so fast. It has so many different settings, to achieve any look you need.
Jaci T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this blow dryer over heat often?
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
Were you able to purchase this dryer is store or have to order online?
Sam R.
How heavy is this dryer?
Jeanette V.
San Antonio, TX
Is this hair dryer good at preventing a lot of frizz when styling?
Daniela B.
Would you recommend it for someone who is into styling?