Babyliss PRO Carrera Hair Dryer 1900W BABP6685N uploaded by Kateryn Q.Babyliss PRO Carrera Hair Dryer 1900W BABP6685N uploaded by Stacy P.

BY GENERIC

BaByliss PRO Porcelain Ceramic/Ionic Carrera Hair Dryer 1900 Watts (Model BABP6685N) Porcelain Ceramic technology combined with ionic technology for exceptional results. Far-infrared heat provides gentler drying. Ionic technology eliminates static, frizz and reduces drying time. Improved technologies have enhanced the heat styling and air pressure. The lightweight compact design is easy to control, and the professional motor provides less noise for a quiet salon experience. 1900 watts of power. 6 heat/speed settings. Cold shot button. Removable rear filter. Soft-touch rubberized housing provides a nonslip grip. 10' professional power cord. Ultra-narrow slide-on concentrator nozzle. Limited 3-year warranty. Model BABP6685N see more...

Erin d.
This hairdryer is ok! I have very long hair and it takes a good amount of time to dry it. Sometimes the "hot" option is too hot and the "warm" selection is not hot enough.. so that frustrates me sometimes in the summer months when it takes a good amount of time to dry my hair. In the winter months, I have no complaints with this dryer. Before, I was using a Conair hairdryer and also had no complaints with that one until it broke and I chose this one. Honestly, I would rather have my Conair hairdryer back because it dried my hair a lot faster than this one. It works though..
Lindsay L.
It works well enough, though I wish I had noticed that the concentrator nozzle just slides on before I bought it. I've been using this hair dryer for about 6 months, and the nozzle has started to randomly fall off when I'm using it. I wish I had gotten a dryer with a nozzle that snaps on instead. The dryer itself if decent. It dries my hair relatively quickly, but the heat settings seem a bit off compared to other hair dryers I've used. The warm setting isn't very warm, so I end up using hot most of the time so drying doesn't take as long.
Marlissa S.
Sacramento, CA
It works good enough. I have to dry my hair since it's thick, long, snd a lot of hair air dry is out of the question. So this works fine
Alyssa W.
Hot Springs, AR
Dries my hair very fast! Definitely doesn't spark or get backed up or anything! There is still a little frizz but not much at all!! Works great!
Lauren R.
Portland, OR
Great product. However, if you are willing to pay the price - go for the salon Babyliss.
Mariolys L.
MIAMI, FLORIDA
Yo tengo el secador y la plancha y de verdad es una buen inversion, no te maltrata el cabello, lo deja brillante y hermoso, asi que chicas yo lo recomiendo un monton.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I love this blow dryer. I have thick long hair and I can dry my hair in no time. It doesn't leave my hair frizzy either. I don't dry my hair that often just because I don't want to expose my hair to heat that often. However, when I do I know I'm going to get a professional blow dry.
Natasha S.
Brilliant hair dryer. Can sometimes overheat my hair slightly because my hair is thick and takes a while to dry. It smoothed well and dried relatively quick.
Kristelle V.
Is this a good blow dryer to purchase?
Domonique V.
It's a good non professional dryer.