Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer

BY BABYLISS

A stellar combination of power, speed and design offers both heavy-duty 2000-watt performance and lightweight ergonomic handling. Six heat and speed settings, a cool shot button and a concentrator nozzle provide a wide range of styling options, and the removable filter makes cleaning easy. see more...

Tiffany D.
Suwanee
This is the BEST hairdryer I have ever used. My aunt who does hair professionally, constantly goes back to this dryer, as it dries your hair fast and is light so your arm doesn't get as tired if you have a lot of hair. It takes me maybe 2 minutes for my hair to be completely dry.

I have long medium thickness hair.
Apryl H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
I got this dryer free with a flat iron years ago and used it in the salon, as well as I am still currently using it at home. I can’t believe what a good little dryer it’s been. I love how light weight and durable it has been!
Erica C.
harleysville
This hairdryer helps blow dry my hair at lightning speed. It has so much power and heat but at the same time I do not feel like it breaks my hair like a normal hairdryers. I feel like this hair dryer has saved my hair as before I used to have so much breakage.
Savannah T.
Lanett, AL
This is really good blow dryer. It heats up pretty good. It’s an affordable price as well. I don’t blow dry my hair often because tbh, I’m lazy and my hair is thick. I would purchase again if anything happened to mine.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I absolutely love this blow dryer! Not only does it dry my hair in a short amount of time, it has lasted forever. Worth the money, and will definitely continue to purchase once mine calls it quit (lord willing) lol
Courtney B.
Talk about getting the job done! I have super thick, long hair that usually takes close to an hour to dry with regular drugstore hair dryers. This Babyliss is amazing! I can be done drying my hair in 15 minutes! LIFE CHANGER! I have sooo much extra time to fix my hair or makeup! I could not believe it the first time I used it! It doesn’t get extremely hot, so it’s not damaging my hair either!
Danielle E.
Hands down the best dryer I have ever owned. I work as a hairstylist and this is great for everyday use and it is great because it is so light weight that it doesn't kill my arms throughout the day
Sherese S.
Palmdale, CA
Received mine in beauty school 4 years ago and been using it ever since! It’s gotten a lot of use between me and clients here and there and still performs well. A very high quality blow dryer.
Lauren W.
San Luis Obispo, CA
My only complaint is that it’s a bit heavy! It probably takes about 15 minutes to thoroughly dry my hair (I have a LOT of hair). Great blow dryer, works pretty quickly and helps prevent frizzies. I always miss it when I’m traveling, few blow dryers do nearly as well. It has two heat settings: high and low, and strength low, medium, high.
Lindsay B.
Lakeland
This is my favorite blow dryer! I have pretty thick hair and it gets it dry very quickly. I love the different settings depending on how much heat is needed. I use it every day! I highly recommend this dryer!