BaByliss Pro BABNT5073T Nano Titanium-Plated Wet-To-Dry Hair Ultra-Thin Straightening Iron

BY BABYLISS

Nano Titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat and maintains stability in ultra-high temperatures. Nano Titanium yields maximum far-infrared heat, penetrating the hair from within for gentle straightening without damage. The ryton housing resist high heat see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite hair iron thus far. This is my fifth hair iron I have purchased in 15 years and definitely my favorite. I don't use it on soaking wet hair, but if my hair is damp, I will use it if I'm in a rush. I create curls on the bottom with this iron. I can make my hair stick straight. I only have to pass it one time through my hair and for the record I have thick hair. If you are thinking about buying a hair iron, get this one. I never need to go higher than 350 degrees.
Elaine P.
Windermere , FL
Me gusta!!! Deja un buen alisado, aunque aveces siento que me quema el cabello y lo deja más seco.. pero siempre la uso, he tenido ya 2! De porcelana!
beikeerly g.
Me encanta dejar el cabello super liso y sin frizz y es tan facil de manejar que me puedo alisar el cabello yo misma