BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer

BY BABYLISS

Professional long-life motor with 6 speed/heat setting conbinations. Removable filter for easy cleaning. Narrow barrel for maximum air pressure. Micro concentrator nozzle.

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer
BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
CAITLIN S.
Shadyside, OH
I really love this blow dryer! I’ve never had a blow Dyer that I liked either. I have really thick frizzy hair so it’s always taken me so long to dry my hair. Now i have a full head of tape in extensions as well and it takes me under and hour to blow dry my hair which is a miracle!! I love this brand!
Rebecca R.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I loved this hair dryer. I have really unruly curly hair and with this hair dryer, I had made my hair almost pin straight with no frizz. My only issue is that suddenly it started smoking up
Abbey H.
The power on this thing is wonderful. Almost too wonderful! My hair tends to be very dry naturally, so too hard of a "blow" just leaves my hair crunchy and frizzy. I loved this blow dryer when my hair was longer, but now that it's shoulder length I tend to prefer an air dry over a blow dry.
Molly M.
Owings
Nicest hair dryer I've ever owned, nothing bad to say about it. Doesn't get too hot and isn't very loud as far as hair dryers go. Mine came in orange and had a bunch of interchangeable backs to it that were all sorts of colors
Rachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this hair dryer for as long as i can remember and it's still in great condition. I love it and use it all the time.I've never used any other hair dryer because I am so happy with this one. I would definitely recommend you get this hair dryer.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is a great hair dryer at a good price point. I love BaByLiss hair products for their performance without breaking the bank. This is extremely powerful and dries your hair much faster than your regular run of the milk drugstore hair dryer.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is, by far, the best blow dryer I've ever owned! I bought it because my old one died and I wanted something that had a strong fan so it would blow hard and dry my hair quickly! This is perfect for my long, thick hair. If you want a fast blow dryer, this is the one! I have had it for 3 years, now and it is still going strong.
Dayna S.
My go to. I got this when attending beauty school. It's amazing and works well in all different hair types. Whether your trying to achieve curls or straight hair it leaves your hair smooth and shiny. You can purchase online or I've seen them at Sally's beauty supply. Highly recommend.
Victoria T.
Great blow dryer for the price, got it at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon. Has been working consistently well but the back vent has fallen off a couple times because it won't lock. But will continue to use, makes my frizzy curly hair 100x more manageable
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My friend has one of these and I've used it a handful of times. It dries hair quickly and makes it have a lot of volume and be smooth. I liked it a lot, I just can't really afford one of my own since it's a little pricey.