BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer

BY BABYLISS

Professional long-life motor with 6 speed/heat setting conbinations. Removable filter for easy cleaning. Narrow barrel for maximum air pressure. Micro concentrator nozzle.

BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme  Dryer
BaByliss Pro BAB2000 Ceramix Xtreme Dryer
Sihlegsyh C.
Hasta ahora no he conocido el primer producto de esta marca que no sea excelente y funcione a la perfección! Me encanta una de las mejores marcas en productos para alisar el cabello
Laura U.
This is my current dryer I use on my clientele. I love the power behind it and the different options you have for both intensity and temperature. The only negative is that it easily overheats and shuts off when using the concentrator. It was affordable and what I need at this time.
Abbey H.
The power on this thing is wonderful. Almost too wonderful! My hair tends to be very dry naturally, so too hard of a "blow" just leaves my hair crunchy and frizzy. I loved this blow dryer when my hair was longer, but now that it's shoulder length I tend to prefer an air dry over a blow dry.
Amanda B.
Port Allen , LA
This is the best hair dryer in the world - I'm not exaggerating. It dries my extremely thick hair in about 5 minutes. I ordered off of amazon after using my friend's babyliss tools. If mine ever breaks, I will buy again immediately.
Rachel L.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this hair dryer for as long as i can remember and it's still in great condition. I love it and use it all the time.I've never used any other hair dryer because I am so happy with this one. I would definitely recommend you get this hair dryer.
Erica D.
Dayton, TX
This is, by far, the best blow dryer I've ever owned! I bought it because my old one died and I wanted something that had a strong fan so it would blow hard and dry my hair quickly! This is perfect for my long, thick hair. If you want a fast blow dryer, this is the one! I have had it for 3 years, now and it is still going strong.
Stephanie P.
Haddonfield, NJ
This is a great hair dryer at a good price point. I love BaByLiss hair products for their performance without breaking the bank. This is extremely powerful and dries your hair much faster than your regular run of the milk drugstore hair dryer.
Victoria T.
Great blow dryer for the price, got it at Bed Bath and Beyond with a 20% coupon. Has been working consistently well but the back vent has fallen off a couple times because it won't lock. But will continue to use, makes my frizzy curly hair 100x more manageable
Autumn B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
My friend has one of these and I've used it a handful of times. It dries hair quickly and makes it have a lot of volume and be smooth. I liked it a lot, I just can't really afford one of my own since it's a little pricey.
Meghan F.
Bechtelsville, PA
Love this blow dryer!! I use it every day in the salon and it gets really hot and is very powerful! It blow dries hair so quickly and really smoothes the hair! I've had it for 2 years and it still works like its brand new! Highly recommend!