Babyliss Pro 1Babyliss Pro 1
Babyliss Pro 1

Babyliss Pro 1" Digital Memory Flat Iron Bedding

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Pro 1" Digital Memory Flat Iron Bedding Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care see more...

Babyliss Pro 1
Babyliss Pro 1" Digital Memory Flat Iron Bedding
Iluhec C.
Ashburn, VA
The best hair straightener, I used this products when I have an event. I really like it, I use it 2 times per month, don’t use the hair straightener with your hair wet, please take care of your hair. I can buy this product again.
Rachel R.
This is the only flat iron I would ever purchase. The quality can’t be beat. It offers adjustable heat settings so you can find what’s perfect for your hair type. Ceramic plates heat evenly so less passes are required to get the hair smooth and straight.
Tristin D.
van buren, AR
—this is the straightener my hair stylist used. I️ had to have one! So I’ve used it for about 5 years, which is amazing! It still gets as hot as it did on day one! I love the way my hair is after using this product.
Bianca E.
San Antonio
It has my favorite flat iron when I was relaxed but since I have been natural it's almost no good for that purpose. I am currently in the market for a new flat iron.
Alena O.
Lansdale , PA
This iron is incredible. I spent over $200 on my Sedu 4+ years ago and it worked pretty well for the first 3. After that it began to get weaker and couldn't tame my curly hair. I bought this Babyliss iron from Ulta for less than $90 and it is hands down the best iron I've ever used. It heats up super fast and makes my hair almost too straight! I can even use a lower heat setting than I'm used to because it is so powerful! My hair feels healthy and has grown a lot since buying this iron 1 year ago! Highly recommend!!!
Leah C.
Memphis, TN
Literally one of the best flat irons i've ever owned! Had this bad boy 7 years before I started to notice it not getting as hot and decided it was time for a new one. Although I didn't want to spend the $$ upfront, it was definitely an awesome investment as it lasted that many years with everyday to every-other-day use! And it was great for curling hair as well. I have fine to medium thickness hair and it was my fav!
Karen B.
Las Vegas, NV
I've tried my fair share of flat irons & this one is by far THE BEST one I've ever tried. It leaves my hair completely bone straight & silky feeling. This iron doesn't pull your hairs out, it's comfortable to use & I highly recommend this to anyone who's looking to purchase a new flat iron.
Miranda F.
Chapin
Love this flat iron. It has titanium plates instead of ceramic which is better for my breakage-prone hair. The digital memory function is also really convenient as it easily stores the setting and heats up in less than 1 minute. I will say to be careful of the buildup that can occur on the edges of the plate but other than that, it's a great buy!
Enlyn D.
Doral, FL
Well this is the classic hair iron, I do not know, there is something in it that does not convince me, I do not know if it's the metal plates or the type of heat it generates but my hair ends up very badly treated, I did not meet my expectations
Summer H.
My favorite straightener! I have super thick, curly/wavy hair. This straightener straightens my hair in minutes without having to go back over the hair several times. Super affordable and has lasted me for years!