BaByliss Pro 1-1/4

BaByliss Pro 1-1/4" Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron

BY BABYLISS

BaByliss Pro Curling Irons & Crimper Curling Hair was Never Easier Are you tired of the same, straight hair look? Anybody can get that curly, bouncy hairstyle, which has never been really out of vogue. BaByliss Pro 1-1/4-inch Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron is a commercial grade, porcelain ceramic curling iron with patented instant heat technology that will add the magic of curls to your hair. Porcelain barrel creates silky, smooth curls Porcelain barrel renews and revitalizes hair 30 variable temperature settings; heats up to 430 F Your hair will be healthy, revitalized and shiny, thanks to the unique porcelain ceramic technology. Just for you: For all those who desire beautiful curls in their hairA Closer Look: BaByliss Pro 1-1/4-inch Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron has an exceptional heat distribution with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that simply outperforms standard ceramic irons. You Won't Find: Hot spots that are excessively heated areas on the iron and can cause damage to hair Get Started: Carefully read the instructions before using this electrical hair appliance. Also, avoid contact of the appliance with water or any other liquid. see more...

BaByliss Pro 1-1/4
BaByliss Pro 1-1/4" Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love this iron! great product for its money for sure. it was my first time using and i would deff buy again. i have very thick hair and it worked so well and the curls lasted. don't find room for improvement
Amy G.
Such a great curling iron! It is lightweight and easy to use. The curls are full and last all day.
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this curling iron. You can control the heat setting and do so many different curls. It was a good price point, and I have owned it for years.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Best of the best. I love how it leaves my hair, nice and straight and with such a shine is amazing. Is affordable and it does not damage the hair
Naketah O.
HOUSTON, TX
Very good flat irons I love then I use them to get my hair extremely straight they heat up quick and flatten very good
Kelley W.
Asheville, NC
Love this for big bouncy curls. Easy to use and lasts forever. Very expensive but good quality
Julia B.
Love my Babyliss curling iron! It gets incredibly hot, makes awesome curls and is much easier for me to use than one of the ones with a glove and no clip. My only complaint is that not long after having, the spring broke in the curling iron - so the grip is no longer what it was, but it’s still usable and a good product.
Amber R.
Teignmouth, Devon
Really good curlers, they kept my hair soft and didnt frizz up my curls or dry my hair out. Curls stayed in all day all night and for another day too before i eventually washed my hair! Theyve lasted me years.
Best curling iron ever. The price is really cheap on amazon. The quality is this iron is amazing, the first one I got last me almost 10 years. I recommend this product so much
Nyomi S.
Craupaud , PE
I got this a few weeks ago except mine is red and I loved it ! I got mine on sale for like 25 bucks - a steal for sure. I got mine from an actual beauty supplier for hairdressers though. I have hair about waste length , and this works wonderful.