BaByliss Pro 1-1/4" Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron

BY BABYLISS

BaByliss Pro Curling Irons & Crimper Curling Hair was Never Easier Are you tired of the same, straight hair look? Anybody can get that curly, bouncy hairstyle, which has never been really out of vogue. BaByliss Pro 1-1/4-inch Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron is a commercial grade, porcelain ceramic curling iron with patented instant heat technology that will add the magic of curls to your hair. Porcelain barrel creates silky, smooth curls Porcelain barrel renews and revitalizes hair 30 variable temperature settings; heats up to 430 F Your hair will be healthy, revitalized and shiny, thanks to the unique porcelain ceramic technology. Just for you: For all those who desire beautiful curls in their hairA Closer Look: BaByliss Pro 1-1/4-inch Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron has an exceptional heat distribution with increased far-infrared heat and ion production that simply outperforms standard ceramic irons. You Won't Find: Hot spots that are excessively heated areas on the iron and can cause damage to hair Get Started: Carefully read the instructions before using this electrical hair appliance. Also, avoid contact of the appliance with water or any other liquid. see more...

BaByliss Pro 1-1/4" Porcelain Ceramic Spring Curling Iron
Anna C.
This curling iron came in my beauty school kit! I love using it on clients. It heats up fast, which is really handy. I really like how you can adjust the temperature. All in all this us a great curling iron! Definitely recommend!
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
Love this iron! great product for its money for sure. it was my first time using and i would deff buy again. i have very thick hair and it worked so well and the curls lasted. don't find room for improvement
Heaven R.
Turlock
I use this everyday & I love the curl it gives my hair, I bought it when it was on sale I think it was like $40? Not too sure but it's amazing and my short hair looks so cute when I use this iron! I love it
Tabatha P.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love babybliss products! They are easy and affordable. They have a good warranty on them as well. Very popular with salons to use their brand. I get nice curls with them!
Genis W.
Hot Springs, AR
I love this curling iron. You can control the heat setting and do so many different curls. It was a good price point, and I have owned it for years.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
Best of the best. I love how it leaves my hair, nice and straight and with such a shine is amazing. Is affordable and it does not damage the hair
Bentley S.
Hurricane , WV
This iron gives beautiful curls however my hair always slides out of it. I don’t know if it’s just mine but it gets annoying
Naketah O.
Very good flat irons I love then I use them to get my hair extremely straight they heat up quick and flatten very good
HEATHER A.
LAS VEGAS, NV
Best iron for waves and curls. I love that extra 1/4 inch. I have long hair so it makes my hair into gorgeous waves.
Brandie N.
Vernal, UT
My favorite for wavy hair, it’s my one curling iron that never lets me down I absolutely love my baby bliss