BY BABYLISS

The hairdryer is sleek in form, lightweight, and is well-balanced with a 2-speed, 3-temperature setting control. Gives you incredibly soft skin while cleansing very mildly. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lena C.
Lutz, FL
I have had this dryer for years. I have used it professional in the salon as well as personally at Home and on site jobs. Everyone loves this dryer. Nice and hot and good blow without being too loud or damaging.
Jackie O.
Yonkers , NY
This hair dryer is great it is gentle on my hair and dries it fast. My hair comes out sleep with little frizz and less damage. I used this at least 1-2x a week in the summer less. I would buy it again and recommend it also!
Nikki B.
Newton, NC
The nano titanium was the very first really nice hair dryer I had. My sister got it for me 7 years ago and it still works like a charm. When I moved overseas I was so sad to be leaving my awesome hair dryer behind. However I was thrilled when I was able to find a babyliss iconic 2300w black hair dryer here. Let me tell you it is amazing! After being so attached to the nano this one is just as amazing! I love that I can dry my hair and the finish it on high heat with a round brush and never have to run a straightener through my hair.
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
This dryer is ok, I used it at the recommendation of my hair stylist, but I never loved it. It seemed to take forever to dry my hair and that's a major deal breaker for me. I think their products are good for average hair, mine is just too thick and long for their products.
Leela I.
This is my all time favorite hair dryer. My husband bought me this a couple years ago and it has cut down my hair drying time to one third of the time I usually spend drying my hair. The heat setting is very good and I spray argan oil in my hair prior to hair drying and it works well. Definitely worth the money. I had to recommend this
Madisyn W.
Havelock, NC
I love the multiple settings you can have! You can change the temperature and the amount of air coming out! I have the purple one and think it's adorable! I use my hairdryer at least a couple times a week if not more! I would recommend this to others!
Sophia L.
Woodcliff Lk, NJ
It includes an ion generator that emits millions of negative ions to help dry hair faster, and leave hair frizz-free. The main difference between the two dryers is in the motor.
Ashley D.
Virginia Bch, VA
One of the best blow dryers I've ever used. Prefer to on myself because it's so lightweight. I have super curly hair and it does such a nice job at controlling frizz.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
After I thought that this item was my holy grail hair dryer for some time, it popped off of my outlet after letting out sparks on my hair. Thankfully my hair didn't burn, I called babyliss customer service and a new dryer was sent to me but I just couldn't trust that the same thing wouldn't happen again and gave the new one away but not before warning the person of what my experience was.
Stacy G.
Oakhurst, NJ
I am so incredibly happy with this hair dryer! I wasn't sure which one to buy at first and was considering longevity, weight and drying time. This checks all of the boxes! Dries my hair within two passes, and I don't even put it on a high heat setting! It's fairly light so it won't weigh down your arms during a blowout. All that combined with the affordable price makes this a home run!
Betsy S.
Nashville, TN
Can you tell a difference in the time it takes to dry your hair?
Melissa H.
Eudora, KS
I have thick hair. Looking for something quick and quiet. Would this be a good choice?