BY BABYLISS

BabylissPRO Nano Titanium 1.5 inch C Styler Iron. see more...

Jenna H.
Perry
I have very thick, curly hair.  My hair dresser used this product on me yesterday and I'm in love and will be purchasing one very soon.  It is perfect for every day use.  I currently own a regular straightener and will purchasing this one soon.
Lizeth V.
It was my first time using this flat iron, and it's bit expensive but it's worth it, I used at least three times a week and it leaves your hair so sleek and so frizz free. I think it is one of the best flat irons out there. Works for any type of hair!
Brianna T.
This is a nice mix between a curling iron and a straightener. Although it is curved, it gets my hair perfectly straight. It also gives me the perfect curl too! This straightener is very easy to use. I would definitely buy this again!
Tori G.
Imperial, CA
This hair straightener is super pricey but if you have the money it's so worth it! One of my favorite purchases. Heats quickly! Straightens my hair super fast! Doesn't burn hair! Leaves my hair soft and shiny! I love it!
Lauren W.
Jacksonville , NC
Great product! Have had mine forever and it still works great! Maybe a little expensive but totally worth it. Very easy to use. I purchased from my local Ulta store. I was overall satisfied and would purchase again!
Hailee W.
My holy grail flat iron. And gets hot so quick and smoothes the hair so well. I love that the plates are round it so you can straighten or curl. Such a great product! I highly recommend!
Makeup L.
It's very good and i love it because it makes my hair look very natural and healthy and it doesn't destroy it that much