Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding uploaded by Sarah W.Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

Lyndie P.
Howell, NJ
This is by far the best blow dryer I have ever bought! I had to stop straightening my hair because of damage and this has helped so much. My hair gets nice and straight and it’s fast! I love it and it’s lasting forever but I would definitely purchase again! It’s worth the money!
Brandie B.
Charlotte
GREAT beat flow! Doesn’t get too hot on my clients neck and scalp plus i feel like it provides a nice natural shine!! It helps that the attachments don’t keep falling off since i am working with all types of different hair types including natural thick curls!
Heather H.
Chattanooga, TN
Just got this blow dryer and it’s the best one I’ve ever used. I barely need to use my straightener after using this dryer. My hair feels so smooth and silky afterwards. I can’t wait to purchase the curling wand.
Summer S.
Lynnwood
One of the best blow dryers I’ve used as a professional hairstylist. I have fine but thick hair, and this dryer gets my hair dry quickly. I love how lightweight yet powerful the dryer is and would highly recommend this blow dryer to anyone looking for a great quality dryer!
Summer W.
atascadero
Good dryer but gets way too hot. I know there are settings to choose but still for a professional dryer it should never get so hot you can’t get close enough to the head
Kelley W.
Fairview Park, OH
It’s ok. But the price range that it’s in fits its quality. The nozzle doesn’t stay on very well and the chord isn’t very long, but for everyday at home use it gets the job done and is easy to use. Can’t really expect
Too much for this price range.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I love this blow dryer , very powerful. Very easy too use & for me the price was great because I caught it on sale . Even if it's not on sale it's still great pricing . I recommend this product 100% !
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
Best blowdryer I've ever had! I especially love that it has a lifetime warranty, so if it ever dies on me, I can get a replacement for not very much (I want to say less than $30). I purchased this in a set with a hair straightener, curling iron, round brush, paddle brush, and combs, but the blowdryer is the only thing I'm using almost daily. It has low, med, and high heat options and low, med, and high intensity settings. There's also a cool button and two attachments (none of which I personally use).
Marcella M.
Oh my lanta!!! This blow dryer is amazing! I purchased this because my old conair was breaking and smelling like plastic whenever I would turn it on. This babyliss blow dryer rocks my world. Every time I've used it so far I've had salon like hair. I am very impressed and I am excited I finally found something I ❤️. Definitely recommend and could not be happier!!!
Kayla S.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this blow dryer, it is a great product and I found it on amazon for an affordable price, I am very happy I bought it it gets the job done and lucky easily. I have very thick hair and this cuts my drying time in half!
It gets hot enough to the tempature of my liking, but its not burning my scalp
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
i have relaxed hair, is it good for me?