Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding uploaded by Sarah W.Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding uploaded by Michelle H.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Nano Titanium Blow Dryer Bedding Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

Brandie B.
Charlotte
GREAT beat flow! Doesn’t get too hot on my clients neck and scalp plus i feel like it provides a nice natural shine!! It helps that the attachments don’t keep falling off since i am working with all types of different hair types including natural thick curls!
Riley G.
This is a nice light weight affordable dryer. I don’t have any big wows with this dryer. It gets the job done, great for a starter hair dryer but definitely doesn’t have the most power I’ve seen from a dryer
Destiny D.
Asher, OK
This is a great hair dryer! It does the job well! I am very happy to have this hair dryer. Be careful when pulling the plug out because I have a stubborn outlet and went to pull it out and got shocked because the box separated. I have had it for years though and that’s the only real problem I had. I would recommend it.
Lyndie P.
Howell , NJ
This is by far the best blow dryer I have ever bought! I had to stop straightening my hair because of damage and this has helped so much. My hair gets nice and straight and it’s fast! I love it and it’s lasting forever but I would definitely purchase again! It’s worth the money!
Summer W.
atascadero
Good dryer but gets way too hot. I know there are settings to choose but still for a professional dryer it should never get so hot you can’t get close enough to the head
Kelley W.
Fairview Park, OH
It’s ok. But the price range that it’s in fits its quality. The nozzle doesn’t stay on very well and the chord isn’t very long, but for everyday at home use it gets the job done and is easy to use. Can’t really expect
Too much for this price range.
Autumn T.
I love this hair dryer I got it from where I get my hair cut and finally decided to use a hair dryer instead of air drying and I love it it drys my hair quick and it doesn’t feel like my hair was overheated or anything I love it!
Beth M.
Hickory
I’m happy with this hair dryer... it is both dependable and dries my hair quickly. It was an investment, but I expect it to last for years, as I do use it daily. I recommend to others.
Rosie ❤.
Winter Haven
I love this blow dryer , very powerful. Very easy too use & for me the price was great because I caught it on sale . Even if it's not on sale it's still great pricing . I recommend this product 100% !
Mary N.
Alexandria, VA
Best blowdryer I've ever had! I especially love that it has a lifetime warranty, so if it ever dies on me, I can get a replacement for not very much (I want to say less than $30). I purchased this in a set with a hair straightener, curling iron, round brush, paddle brush, and combs, but the blowdryer is the only thing I'm using almost daily. It has low, med, and high heat options and low, med, and high intensity settings. There's also a cool button and two attachments (none of which I personally use).
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
i have relaxed hair, is it good for me?