BaByliss MID SIZE Nano Titanium Hair Blow Dryer with Ferrari Designed V12 - 2000 Watt Engine, 2 Variably Shaped Accessory Nozzles Included

BY BABYLISS

BaByliss Nano Titanium Mid-Size Professional Blow Dryer The Babyliss Hair Dryer is the top hair dryer used by all professional hair stylist worldwide. The lightweight blow dryer features an Italian Ferrari designed V12 engine with a powerful 2000 watt... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dianna H.
This is the most magical blow dryer i have ever used. My hair is very thick and curly and usually takes 2 hours to blow dry. With this baby it takes me 30 minutes. It dries my hair so fast!! This is by far one of my favorite beauty products I own! Totally recommend this!
Raegen E.
Hickory, KY
I have never had a more amazing hair dryer than when the girl at ulta recommended I try this one. And I fell in LOVE. I love the different settings and I love the overall outcome you get from this blowdryer
Karleen M.
Delta, OH
This is my ride or die blow dryer! its super light weight and dries soo fast. i will not use another blow dryer and i blow dry my hair every day! thsi is the only product i have from BaByliss but i will be shopping with them from now on. I will definitely buy again but i dont think i will need to because this blow dryer probably wont break1
Naureen H.
As a cosmetologist I love this blow dryer. It's actually incredibly hot. You have to be real careful because you can burn yourself. I use my blow dryer several times in a week. It's also extremely light weight so you don't have to worry about it getting too heavy if you have a lot of hair. I would definitely recommend this blow dryer.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
Best dryer ever! It cut my drying time in half and I have a lot of hair. It’s expensive but worth every penny