Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBaByliss
Elegance Pro 235 Hair Straightener - Raspberry

BaByliss Elegance Pro 235 Hair Straightener - Raspberry

by BaByliss

The BaByliss Elegance straightener delivers the very best in straightening performance. With up to 235° C high heat and an advanced ceramics heating system, it is ready to use in just 15 seconds. The longer, slimmer nano-ceramic plates straighten larger sections of hair at one time and effortlessly glide through the hair, for superior smoothness and shine. They're even curved, making them ideal for curling your hair too. Model number: 2198KU. Longer, slim nano-ceramic plates with super smooth finish. Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control. 3 temperature settings. Maximum temperature 235°C. 15 second heat-up time. Ultra-fast heat recovery. Heat ready indicator. Nano-ceramic plates. Width of plates 24mm, length of plates 110mm. 3m swivel cord. Automatic safety shut-off after 72 minutes. Heat-proof pouch,General information: Weight 0.44kg. Worldwide voltage - ideal for travelling. Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee. EAN: 3030035221986.

I just recently became a Certified Makeup Artist and would love to review this product! #voxbox #beautyinfluencer
Are these as good/better than GHDs
Start your review of BaByliss Elegance Pro 235 Hair Straightener - Raspberry!
How would you rate this product?
Nour S.
Beaverton, OR
BaByliss Elegance Pro 235 Hair Straightener - Raspberry uploaded by Nour S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this straightener. I it works super well and leaves my curly hair straight in only 1 pass through. Love the color. Had it for years definitely very durable
Rana R.
Phoenix, AZ
It heats up fast, and does a good job when it comes to styling my hair! You just need to make sure your hair is dry before styling your hair! I also use a leave in conditioner before straighting my hair !
Brittani A.
Jacksonville , FL
I love this flat iron it’s straightens hair flawlessly works just like any other straightener just give you a flawless finish you never have to go over the same piece of hair more than once
Lindsey A.
Lexington , OK
Straitened hair quickly and with very few swipes down strands. Hair looks healthy with minimal damage.
Asnaat F.
Springfield, VA
I can say that this is the best product that I have. Your hair don't get burning, I think the price is good because is a good product.
Autumn B.
Pomfret Ctr, CT
One of my best friends has this straightener and I've gotten to use it a few times and let me tell you, my hair was so smooth and straight afterwards. Usually my ends are frizzy and it doesn't look very well put together with my current straightener but with this one it was basically perfect. I'd pay almost anything to get those results every day if the husband would let me haha!
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
This is a nice hair straightener, makes my hair silky and smooth. My hair is thick and wavy and I can easily straighten it using this product. So I would say overall I'm satisfied with this product and I would probably buy again.
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA
I love my Babyliss straightener, I have had it for years! I love the different temperature settings it has, which makes straightening my coarse thick curly/wavy hair pretty easy. It cuts straightening time too and leaves my hair silky and shiney.
Hannah G.
Adrian, MI
I love this straightener. It helps my hair stay healthy, and doesn't kill my ends. I usually like to try different straightener when one dies but I've had this one for about one year and it still works perfectly.
Crystal W.
Rigby, ID
Great for curls, waves, or straightening your hair. Bought it from my local salon. Very satisfied for the price I paid.