BaByliss Diamond Radiance Tousled Hair Wand.

The BaByliss Diamond Waves wand has a new and unique twisted barrel design with luxuriously smooth diamond infused ceramic finish, giving ultimate smoothness to create beautiful loose waves with healthy shine. Model number: 2309BDU. 49 watts. Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage. Digital settings. Variable temperature so you can adapt this to your specific hair needs for ultimate control with 5 temperature settings. Maximum temperature 210°C. 40 seconds heat-up time. Ultra-fast heat recovery. Stay cool tip for safer use. 25mm diamond-ceramic barrel. 2.5m swivel cord. Automatic safety shut-off after 72 minutes. Mains powered. Heat ready indicator. Use it if you want beautiful loose waves. Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee. EAN: 3030053023098. see more...

Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Love this it makes my hair really wavy totally in love with this wand not pricey at all
Eleanor P.
Knights Meadow, Battle
This was my first ever curling iron and I still have it, I would say this is very adorable and I got this for Christmas, at first I was a bit confused as I didn't know how to use it, but now I do. I love it, it gives me brilliant curls and the way I do it, is do the bottom first and then the top it's easy! It probably takes me about an hour as I have thick hair and that's on the highest temperature as well. They have about 4 temperature settings which is brilliant. Best curling wand ever !
Ashley M.
Myrtle Hill Lane, Glasgow
Easy to curl you hair with this, the grooves help keep the sections in place to give a nice curl.

Even though the grooves are on direction you can change direction of your hair easily so that your hair doesnt all curl into one.

Can create bouncy curls in no time... Downside is i burn my fingers some times but thats because i dont take my time.
Alicia C.
Rowntree Road, Twickenham
This is a great bubble curling wand that can give a variety of different looks to beachy waves to glamorous curls its all about how you use the wand to create your curls. It has a number of heat settings that you can increase and decrease gradually. For the price its definitely worth it and I would recommend this curling wand!
Sophie B.
Filton , Bristol
I love this! I've always had trouble curling my hair and I've found this gives a great look, I put my hair up in a pony tail and curl it in sections and this does it with ease (this stops me burning my fingers which I always do!) I highly recommend it, it's great for beginners and experts alike!
Nima A.
Très satisfaite 😌, pour enduler les cheveux grâce à son embout très pratique, ça prend pas beaucoup de temps