BaByliss Diamond Radiance 2200W Hair Dryer uploaded by Olga D.

BY BABYLISS

This powerful 2200 watt hair dryer from BaByliss has a salon professional motor for super fast drying. The Diamond Radiance Shine System uses luxuriously smooth diamond infused ceramic with active ionic conditioners to transform hair for ultimate smoothness and enhanced shine as you dry. Model number: 6421BDU. Powerful 2200W salon professional motor for super fast drying. Variable salon temperature control for perfect drying and styling. 2200 watts. Variable temperature - adapts to your specific hair needs for ultimate control. 2 speed and 3 temperature settings. Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage. Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free. Professional long life AC motor. Cool shot to set your style. Concentrator nozzle for controlled styling. 2.7 metre. Removable filter for easy cleaning. General information: Weight 0.81kg. Manufacturer's 5 year guarantee. EAN: 3030053064213. see more...

Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Tasha A.
Valley Center, KS
Being a stylist I love using this blow dryer for my clients. It has a lot of power and gets the job done faster than a lot of other dryers. I have really thick hair and it reduces my blow dry time by at least 10minutes! Love it!
Leesa M.
Stephenson , VA
I got this hair dryer in at work and had to buy it bc of the slight shimmer the hair dryer had. This hair dryer works great. Has heat settings and is very light weight and isn't heavy to hold
Olga D.
East Hanover, NJ
Liked very, powerful, switch speed, regulated temperature and ionization is, dried hair instantly. And the shift buttons are comfortable. And the design is cute!!!!!!!!
Dalther R.

Wow es bellísimo! Me encanta este secador de cabello, es ideal para llevarlo de viaje y tenerlo en casa.. Lo uso con mis clientes a diario.. Es fácil de usar y de muy buena calidad.. Soy fiel seguidor de esta marca.. La recomiendo al máximo...
Eduardo C.
Awesome product , I don't have words to described it it's just awwww perfect , it made my hair much better , loved it , and the perfect design hahaha , you should totally buy it
Karina V.
Medley, FL
Really the power of the hair dryer is amazing, I love it, I use it for some time and it has worked incredibly, my hair is dry and I have no need to use another product to make me stay straighter, so would buy new (although there was no need, because it's really good) the price is excellent, thoroughly recommended.
Coleen A.
Sebring, FL
I have extremely thick, coarse hair and with my old dryer it took close to 20 minutes to get my hair dry. With this wonderful tool, that I got at TJMaxx on clearance for $20, it dries in less than five.
Noor M.
Makes my hair dry really quickly, and is a very decent price! I bought mine in a local Boots Pharmacy and have been using it for 2 years now. It has a very high quality shown by the fact that it makes very little noise and never fuses out/overheats. i would definitely recommend this as a good quality budget friendly hairdryer

back