Babyliss Conairpro Thermal Ceramic 2000 Turbo Dryer

Is this worth it??
Would anyone recommend this product for fast drying?
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth picking up?
Start your review of Babyliss Conairpro Thermal Ceramic 2000 Turbo Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Owasso
Works well. But doesn't quite stand up to the amount of traveling I do. But it works well and love the cooling option it has.
Westerville
For the price it does a good job and it has lasted me 4+ years which is really appreciated considering I have a lot of hair!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Love it. Strong air blows out so your hair dries fast. One of my favorite hair dryers I've ever had, and totally affordable.
Blonde / Brittleness, Frizz, Heat Protection / Dry, Wavy, Fine
Las Vegas, NV
I used to have this hair dryer and I loved it. I need to get another one. I have straight hair and it works great on my hair.
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Normal, Straight, Color Treated
Hesperia, CA
I love this blow dryer! I've had mine for YEARS now, and if it were to ever go out I'd buy another. I love how compact it is.
Milan
Love this hair dryer! I've had many hair dryers, in my time and this one seems to work the best for me. Love the color too.
Dark Brown / Hair Loss, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Oily, Fine
Sierra vista, AZ
Love this hair dryer more than anything I have ever tried before. It's not crazy annoying loud so that is also a nice perk
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Curly, Thick
Surrey, BC
Works great. Helps to dry your hair fast & efficiently. Not to bulky. One of the better ones I've owned. Highly recommended
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dandruff / Dry, Wavy, Thin
Marquette, MI
breaks super easy. Always feel like I'm buying hair dryers from this brand. But they are super cheap, thats why i buy them
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Wavy, Curly, Thin
Dinuba, CA
This hair dryer dries my hair fairly quickly even though I have thick long hair it gets the job done fairly quickly.