BY CONAIR

Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I've had this blow dryer for years now and it still never lets me down. It's lightweight enough to take on trips, but durable enough to last years! It has all the features you want out of a dryer: heat control, speed control, a diffuser and the ability to dry without smelling your burning hair. AND it's affordable. I would definitely recommend.
Emily P.
Glencoe, MN
Do I think this is the best hair dryer I've ever used? No, but it gets the job done fine enough. I don't have very long hair--between a pixie and a bob--so I switch off between using heat tools and air drying to keep damage at bay. I bought this because my other blow dryer burnt out and it's what was available considering I don't have a lot of hair to dry ever.
Lindsay S.
Cumberland, RI
For a hair dryer from Walmart, I think this thing works pretty well. I like that it has a few different temp settings but I still try to not use it all the time so I don't damage my hair too much. I also like that it comes with a diffuser as well. I had an older Conair dryer that I literally used for years until it died, and then I just replaced it with the more recent version that I found at the store. I'll probably do the same with this one!
Becca S.
Somonauk, IL
After looking for a hair dryer that dries my hair quickly and efficiently i finally found it in this Conair hair dryer! I have used conair for many years and I have used this hair dryer for 3 years now and it still works just as good as it did on day one! I love this hair dryer!
Genevieve M.
Fort Worth , TX
Love this hair dryer! Works like a charm. I got it at target and I think the color is so pretty! I love the heating and cooling settings it gives you! Definitely satisfied with this hair dryer!
Lynnette M.
Tulsa , OK
I love blow drying my hair but not everyday maybe 3 times a week, my blow dryer works well but if it did I probably would buy it again.Hot Tools Babyliss Pro BABNT5548 2000 Watt Ionic Nano Titanium with Integrated Ion Generator Hair Dryer
Nora G.
Valhalla, NY
Love this hair dryer! I always blow dry my hair when I take those baths late at night once the little ones finally fall asleep. It dries well and it's super comfy and easy to use. Good value. Affordable and worth the money. I would recommend to others as well.
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
I have literally used this Hair dryer for years and it still works like it did on day 1. It straightens my hair without loosing any volume. I bought it at Target and I absolutely love it. The heat is a little harsh so I would suggest everyone to use a heat protector before using it. It helps maintain the hair!
Ellen P.
Elmhurst, IL
I would say that for an inexpensive blow dryer it gets the job done. I have very long and pretty thick hair so it usually takes more than 10 minutes to achieve fully dried hair with this tool. It is good though that it doesn't get too hot so I don't feel like I'm damaging my hair when used.
Sarah W.
Colonial Heights
Very powerful, multiple settings. For someone who has thick hair it dries very quickly. It's affordable compared to other brands and I'm very satisfied with it. First time for this particular dryer but go to conair a lot because of price. Yes would recommend
Jamie W.
Wayne, NJ
Would anyone recommend this product for fast drying?
Anna L.
Brownfield , ME
Has anyone tried this? Is it worth picking up?
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
1,730 reviews
How quickly does this dry hair?
Marissa B.