Babyliss CERAMIC NANO TITANIUM Hair Straightener & Hair Styling Comb with Cool Touch Ryton Housing and Ceramic Heater, 3 Heat Settings & BONUS FREE EYE RAZOR Included

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Nano Titanium 1¼" Multi Hair Styler Flat Iron and Hair Comb with BONUS FREE EYE RAZOR Included The BaByliss Hair Straightener and Styling Comb combines a flat iron with a styling comb for multiple styling options. Open to use as a... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Claire S.
I dont use this as much now, but I think that overall it is a pretty great product. It works like a charm and leaves my hair straight. It is very gentle on my hair and I would recommend to anyone who is thinking of purchasing a new one! loving this!!
Paige P.
I LOVE this curling brush. I use it by blow drying my hair 90% and then using this the last 10% to give it full volume and curl and it does just that! You can use it still or spinning. It gives you the biggest softest curls!
Alyssa K.
Jasper, AL
This is my favorite hair tool! I love second day hair and this tool allows me to do a great blowout that makes it look as if I've just washed my hair. It's not damaging to my fine strands and it's very durable.
Lorri S.
Garland, TX
I choose this over chi so I could use a cooler setting so my hair would not get so fried from straightening it every day after blow drying. I have naturally curly hair
Adriana R.
Honestly this is The best straightener that I have tried, you just have to use it once and your hair will look perfect! Let you look good and doesn't make your hair look burned. Go out without worrying about frizz!
Kayla B.
Arabi
For me this is a little rough on my hair. I have easily tangled and somewhat dry hair. It makes my hair look like a big frizzy mess. It gets caught in my hair. This product might be for some people but not for mine. I would only recommend this to people who have straight, fine hair.
Jessica D.
Babyliss CERAMIC NANO TITANIUM Hair Straightener & Hair Styling Comb with Cool Touch is not in my opinion worth buying. I am very familiar with hair and can work with it very well and this product just doesn't deliver what it says it does. My hair gets tangled and it could be annoying when in a rush. I do not recommend.
Mariangel C.
Doral , FL
My favorite hair straightener. It heats fast, is easy to use, leaving my hair straight and flat in nearly one aplication, also making it shiny. Doesn't burn my hair but I use low heat because mine is thin and breakeable. I highly recommend it.
Lillian R.
Orange Park, FL
As far as titanium irons go, I don’t think you can do much better than the BaBylissPRO Nano Titanium. It’s my overall best pick because it makes the most of new technology and improves upon the quirks of old. I’m impressed! I Higly recommend it
LEAR18053 Diana D.
I LOVE BABY LISS.! I've always used this product, the result is incredible, it is quick, easy, leaves a softness and shine, it is something that is worth buying, I recommend this product 😍😍😍😍😍