BY BABYLISS

The results of having a  tourmaline/ceramic curling iron will produce hair to remain smooth, shiny, and frizz-free. The clamping tongue will ensure definite tension for holding hair securely in place so curls are even.  see more...

Buy on Amazon
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I love this curling iron! It heats up very quickly, and gives me beautiful, long-lasting curls. It also doesn't damage my hair but helps it look shiny and sleek.
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
Really good curling iron, perfect size and reminds me a lot of my hot tools curling iron but it's just a little thinner. It's great and keeps my curls intact. My hair is long and straight and I need a lot of heat! This gives me it. Just kinda expensive though...
Michaela J.
Stockton, CA
I like the effect of this curling iron but it burns the crud out of my hair no matter what the heat setting. Definitely use a heat protectant!
Raven R.
You cannot beat this for the price. It heats up super fast and gives great curls. A+