BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves uploaded by Cinmi W.BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves uploaded by Rebekah F.BaByliss Boutique Salon Soft Waves uploaded by Cinmi W.

BY BABYLISS

Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
I got this for myself for my birthday. I thought the price tag was a bit stiff consider you can get cheaper ones in Primark

The curls are very natural and the wand heats up pretty fast. Though I had to curl for an extra 15 secs than usual for it to last, otherwise it’d drop a bit. Note that I use hairspray.

They don’t use look as good the day after so if you’re after a long lasting product, you may wanna buy a tighter wand
Rebekah F.
Liverpool
My favourite hair styling product that I was gifted for Christmas. Comes with a heat proof bag and glove and creates beautiful natural waves. Very affordable product and I would recommend it to anyone wanting natural looking waves. I created a tutorial using this product on my youtube channel!
_.souamanu._ F.
Essa babyliss é muito boa, estou usando ela a pouco tempo e estou a amar foi super barata, recomendada por mim.