BY BABYLISS

Achieve salon style results with the Boutique Hair Rollers from BaByliss a brand that combines high fashion styling with outstanding quality. Featuring twelve large thermo-ceramic heated rollers to add body and bounce the rollers transform dull and limp hair into voluminous silky locks. Designed with a dual source heating system to effortlessly create curls and waves with a long-lasting professional finish. Additional features include a heat ready dot on one roller to indicate when the set has reached temperature and twelve contoured clips which are simultaneously heated to secure the rollers in place without leaving kinks. The anti-slip soft touch coating ensures easy application and removal and the rollers remain at a comfortable temperature to prevent burning fingers. E.N. Features: BaByliss Boutique Hair Rollers 12 large thermo-ceramic heated rollers 12 contoured heat clips Dual source heating system Each roller has a diameter of 32mm Anti-slip soft touch finish to rollers Fast heat up time with ready dot indicator On/off switch with indicator 1.85m cord length see more...

crystal j.
This is one of my favorite sets to use on my hair it's a great product I'm not sure the price because I received it as a gift but it worked well for me
dreaa l.
I've used these before and they did what they said and gave me curls I was hooked for a week and then stopped.
Jade D.
Royal Wootton bassett, Swindon
The curlers heat up quickly but sadly they didn't hold very well in my hair. I'm not sure if it's down to my hair type but the curls never held for very long. No matter how long I left the rollers in.