babyliss beauty INGLOT Makeup Brush 6SS

by babyliss beauty

Hair: squirrel substitute Best for: eye shadow Tips & Tricks: use for eye shadow or to apply cream concealer along the wings of the nose, under the eyes or along the cupid's bow

Start your review of babyliss beauty INGLOT Makeup Brush 6SS!
Port Elizabeth
If I could only use one brush to do my face makeup this would be it. It blends liquids and powders flawlessly and I literally do use it for my whole face-besides blending my foundation but it can do that effortlessly as well
The 6SS brush is one of Inglot's best. I can make up an entire face with just this one brush; it's a great multi-tasker. It is an essential brush for both personal and professional use. Highly recommend.
Muharraq
This is my favourite highlight brush ever!!! I bought on the inglot store and it is really amazing I fell in love with it sense the day I bought it sooooo perfect for highlight and I don’t like fab brushes for highlights when I found this, THIS IS THE ONE ❤️! BTW : this brush for blending but I use it for my highlight☺️
Ramallah
This brush is great! It blends really nicely .. with no effort .. its the only brush i use to bling in my eyeshadow.. you can clean it easily and it lasts for a long time! I truly recommend it ❤️
For me as a makeup fanatic it was so hard to find the perfect blending brush, I have tried almost every brush from the cheapest to the most priciest and I have found myself hooked on this one! It’s my go to brush for a perfect blend ❤️
Jeddah, Makkah
This brush is a bomb blends super easy took no time and effort to blend. It’s affordable. And I’m satisfied with this brush I tried using for other functions like contouring, blending for contour and did an excellent job. I have curly hair type. It’s perfect the way it is
Ask a question to the Influenster community...