babyliss beauty beautyblender® pink beautyblender® duo and blendercleanser®, 5 oz

BY BABYLISS BEAUTY

Sara M.
Lexington, VA
The Blender cleanser can clean ANY makeup sponge or brush. Its powerful and cleans with ease. The Beauty Blenders have been better than the blender sponges i get elsewhere, i just really hate how much they cost. They do the job tho!
Kayla E.
Oshkosh, WI
I was late jumping on the beauty blender bandwagon and I really missed out! I love my beauty blender more than brushes for liquid foundation and it does not waste foundation like the rumors say. I also love the beauty blender cleanser and it works doesn't brushes as well!
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This was a very great deal ! Beauty blenders are my choice of tool for applying my foundation and setting powder . The fact that this came with a cleanser to cleanse my beauty blender and makeup brushes was great! I didn't give it 5 starts because I feel like the cleanser was extremely heavy .
Stephanie E.
Naples, FL
I have been using this for years now. I have tried to substitute for a dupe (because it IS pricey)-- but nothing compares! This makes my foundation look flawless and it proceeds great coverage. I have to say I hate cleaning it though!
Jennifer M.
I got this fabulous set on DermStore. It was $32.00 plus 30% off! I love the Beauty Blender. I use it everyday to apply my concealer. Blends foundation like a dream! Use must replace about every three months.
Alaina W.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
I hands down am obsessed with my original beauty blenders. There are none like it. I don't know what I did before using them.
Banana🍌 W.
Perth
The beauty blender is great. I don’t do my face makeup with out it it’s applied my foundation and concealer seamlessly. I haven’t used a brush for my foundation once since I got this! I find it best damp but would advice washing it once first as there is loose die!
Melissa T.
Saint, QC
Beauty blenders are amazing. And the best way to apply your foundation flawlessly. Better than hands. Better than brushes, this product is everything. You also have two side. One for foundation and then one for concealer. The only negative side is the brush cleaner in the package is not that good. Better off with some homemade cleaner or shampoo!