Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea

Perfect Curl Hair Styler. Hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions - it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl. An audio beep indicator to let you know exactly when to release your hair. Let the curler do the hard work. Right/Left/Auto - so you achieve uniform curls every time. 'R' and 'L' settings ensure that the curl sits towards the face on both sides of the head, and 'A' will alternate the direction after each curl for a more natural look. You control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it's time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450 F, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. see more...

Andrea J.
Omg omg omg. This thing is sent from hair heaven. I have straight hair that doesn’t hold curl at all. I decided to take a chance and try this and holy guacamole this thing is amazing. My hair holds curl for 3+ days! There is a bit of a learning curve about how much hair to put in and how to hold it and it’s a bit heavy but so worth it. I love that I can chose the way the curls go with the left right and alternate options. There are 3 heat setting and 3 curl tightness settings which make for different levels of beautiful. I HIGHLY reccommend . So worth the price and I’ll use forever. Only real downside is that it does take longer to use so I don’t use everyday! Second day curls look the best so I like to curl at night and sleep on them then brush out and I’m ready to go!! Seriously buy this!!!
Thomas D.
This is an amazing product the hair never gets stuck, it is so pretty in color and it is great for beginners it has 3 different heat settings, 3 curl types, and how long it holds the curl, I couldn’t ask for anything better
emily c.
Apalachicola, FL
I love this curler! It takes half the time it would to curl your hair with a normal wand or curler! Really good pretty curls, but the only problem is, you just have to put a small piece of hair in at a time or it will get stuck in it. Which is scary trying to get it out before it fries your hair.
Samantha D.
Spring Lake, NC
I absolutely love this curler! It makes the most perfect curls! It is almost effortless! I would use this all of the time! I would recommend this to anyone! This is my absolute favorite styling tool!
Mariam Y.
Quincy , MA
okay soo I got this curler as a gift . I loved ittt so much . It is really better than a normal curler because it doesn't burn your hands BUT sometimes you hair can stuck inside and trust me it is baddd . The problem is that you have to put a thin strand or your hair is going to stuck inside and it will be hard to take it out .  It takes so much time to do your hair if you have a long or medium hair .( I think short hair is fine )
Ciana S.
Sturbridge, MA
This is a very cool product
Instead of having to curl my hair with a curling iron and taking an hour to finish it, I can use this product and finish my hair in half the time!
Sometimes my hair does get stuck & it's actually kind of terrifying, but it's my fault for not brushing my hair before inserting it
It has plenty of settings and beeps when to take your hair out
Perfect curls in such a short amount of time!
Angela M.
Hager City, WI
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this curler! My hair does not hold curl very long, unless I have a TON of product in my hair. I can use this curler and my curls last into the following day! Love it!! I would recommend this to anyone who has a hard time with their hair holding curl.
Amanda M.
Ware, MA
I met a girl at a conference that had the most amazing curls. I was eyeing them all day. Finally I complimented her on her 'do and she told me she used the Miracurl and LOVES it. She said she uses dry shampoo and doesn't wash her hair for days. She was on her sixth day and they looked like she just curled them that morning! I am impressed and buying one myself.
Tiffany D.
Morrilton, AR
I loved this curler...while it worked. I only had it about 9 months before it broke. I can still use it occasionally but it makes a terrible loud noise. The curls were always perfect and my little girl didn't mind letting me curl her hair. I wish it had worked longer or a replacement would have been offered.
Valen G.
Ay this is my baby! I love this curler. Honestly I am a hot mess with other types of curl irons. This one curls it for you. At first I was scared that my hair would get stuck and I would have to cut it or something. But I've owned it for 3 years now and that hasn't happened! Please get this. This is one of the best curlers I've ever owned. <3
Tyler W.
Do these actually work ive seen a lot of people using it and always wanted to try .
ana l.
Does this really work?
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
I love curly/wavy hair, but I hate the process of actually doing it. Is this a lazy girl's dream come true? Is it really worth the price tag?
Iully O.
Feira de santana
Nossa sou louquinha pra testar! Realmente funciona ?
Wynnie A.
gostaria de saber se o produto funciona mesmo, tenho umas amigas interessadas.