Hair CareHair Styling ToolsBaByliss
BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea

Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea

by BaByliss

Perfect Curl Hair Styler. Hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions - it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl. An audio beep indicator to let you know exactly when to release your hair. Let the curler do the hard work. Right/Left/Auto - so you achieve uniform curls every time. 'R' and 'L' settings ensure that the curl sits towards the face on both sides of the head, and 'A' will alternate the direction after each curl for a more natural look. You control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it's time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450 F, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results.

What are your thoughts about this babyliss curler? I have long, straight and thick hair, and I have been reading reviews in which long hair gets stuck in this curler and it’s scaring me so much to buy 😅
Does this work well?
I have natural curly hair but its frizzy. So i straighten it. I could never figure out how to curl my hair with a straighten iron so i bought the bayliss curling machine and love the curls. I get compliments all the time. Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea
Start your review of Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea!
kaylah B.
perth
it's a really good product I just found it took a lot of time to do my whole head because I would only be able to but little chunks of hair in at a time otherwise it would get stuck and I would be able to smell it burning my hair.
Katrina M.
Corciano, PG
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Katrina M.
This thing is amazing!!! First of all, it’s easy! You take a lock and the curler gently pulls it in, heats it and beeps when you need to release it. Look at my curls! I did it the first time and they are so perfect! I’m honestly impressed!!! Also, there are changeable parts for inside for different kinds of curls (big, medium, small). Just wow!
Mary A.
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Mary A.
Love this product..it is amazing. A friend recommended it to me and I ordered it at trade secrets. It took forever to arrive that I forgot about it and when I asked they said they were out of stock. Finally I got a chance to try it and yes it is incredible. You need to select ring parts of your hair and place them in the area specified and the curler sucks it in and beeps when it's done. I had the conair one and it did also work but the curls opened and turn into waves in a couple of hours . This one held them until next day and they still look amazing. It is a much better quality I highly recommend it. It left my hair shiny and healthy looking.
Brenda L.
Madison, WI
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Brenda L.
I am so bad at doing my hair! I always have to go to my sister in law to curl my hair for me! I decided to buy this tool because it said it was easy to use to curl hair! Boy they weren’t kidding! It took me maybe 15 minutes to curl all my hair which I have a ton of! I don’t use it everyday but for this special occasions it’s nice to whip it out and do my hair in minimal time! [product:babyliss-babyliss-pro-nano-titanium-miracurl-professional-curl-machine,-1-ea]
Donna R.
Felton, DE
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Donna R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This tool saves me so much time doing my hair. It use to take me over an hour to do my hair, now I'm done in half that time and my curls last till next hair wash. I waited and bought this on Prime Day so it was half price. I definitely recommend
Marjorie P.
Adams, CO
Me encanto te deja tu cabello bien rizado y hermoso los risos te quedan perfectos como que si fueran tuyos el rizador lo puedes husar cuando quieres ir a un lugar y quieres hacerte algo rapido puedes husar el rizador y es muy buen producto lo recomiendo para las personas que quieran hacerse risos perfectos lo recomiendo es muy buen producto me encanto este producto 😊
Liine D.
San rafael, CA
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Liine D.
What is this product? My hair is extremely thin and there was no way the normal babyliss could make even waves on my hair! Not even using the strongest fixing spray! Bit with miracurl I don’t need any fixing product and my hair looks amazing and the waves last until the next day or more depending of the option I chose!
ladyc C.
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by ladyc C.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Great curler it automatically takes your hair and curls love this better then other curling iron titanium pro!!
GB B.
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea esta es un práctico programa. Por que se atora el mechón de cabello a mi en particular no me gusto la use muy poco y bale o baila en ese entonces casi los $100 dllr so no vale la pena para mi no ayudó en mi trabajo solo me preocupo
Rachael K.
norwich
Babyliss BaByliss PRO Nano Titanium MiraCurl Professional Curl Machine, 1 ea uploaded by Rachael K.
Wow what can I say about this it’s perfect and makes and gives you natural curls in just three ticks absolutely love!! #babyliss #loveit #follow
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carla S.
Fort Payne, AL
Ambar T.
il y a 4 ans
Brenda L. il y a un an
Do it! Go to my profile to see my picture of how it looked after I was done!