BY BABYLISS

Perfect Curl Hair Styler. Hair is automatically drawn into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions - it takes just seconds to form a perfect curl. An audio beep indicator to let you know exactly when to release your hair. Let the curler do the hard work. Right/Left/Auto - so you achieve uniform curls every time. 'R' and 'L' settings ensure that the curl sits towards the face on both sides of the head, and 'A' will alternate the direction after each curl for a more natural look. You control temperature, time and curl direction, providing the flexibility to form loose waves, soft swirls, defined curls, and more. It even signals when it's time to release the curl, so perfect results are foolproof. Instant heatup and recovery, up to 450 F, produces curl after curl with consistently flawless results. see more...

Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the BEST invention known to man! I have NEVER had a better curl than this! Normally i curl my hair with my straightener...it takes a while because my hair is extremely thick. With this Curl Machine, It was fast, easy, and looks flawless! Definitely worth the money and will share my experience with anyone and everyone i know!!! it has three different curl settings, two heat settings, and 3 different time settings!!!! Love love love my curls that it gave me!!!
Erin L.
Erin L.
ALEXANDRIA, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was so hesitant to try this kind of curler. I have super long hair and I was concerned about it getting tangles often. I have to say that this is the best product for hair that I have come across. I got this on Amazon and I would recommend it to anyone. Curls hair in haldfthe time. I love that I can control the temperature for different types of curls.
Janice B.
Janice B.
Junction City, KS
I got this the day they were released. I love it. It's really easy to use I feel like I'm cheating when I use it. If you have too much hair going in it has a safety feature that stops it and releases. I also like that there is a reverse direction option and you can control the temperature.
Luda S.
Luda S.
Irvine, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this thing!!! I have super thick straight hair, so curling it was always a huge pain and would take hours with other curling irons or straighteners. With this, it takes 45 minutes, tops! And it's so easy. You just put strands in and hold. It does all the work for you. So worth it!!
Sheri K.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best money I've ever spent. So easy to use, I can do my whole head in twenty minutes. Never tangles/eats your hair. Love that you can alternate the curl direction. I can't use other curling irons, this one requires no skill.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
HENDERSON, KY
Favorite Christmas gift last year. Curls my hair so fast, and it's super easy to use. You can get you hair tangled, but as long as your careful, it's not a problem.
lismar H.
lismar H.
Anchorage, AK
It is a very easy to use exciting product no matter what age is simple and the hair is perfect for any occasion need not go to the salon
T√°bata B.
T√°bata B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
One of the best purchases I've done this year! It's so easy to use and I love that you can make curls and waves!
Laís F.
Laís F.
Princeton, NJ
I love the miracurl... its easy and practice to use, And you can choose three types of curl hair to make!!!
Jennifer  S.
Jennifer S.
Sacramento , CA
So this crazy looking contraption looks scary.

But honestly. It makes beautiful curls. And they are all uniform in shape and last for DAYS!!! I just roll my hair up into a bun at night. Let it out in the morning and looks perfect.

This besides my straightener is my favorite hot tool for my hair.

Believe me. It's worth the price and even though it seems scary that it eats your hair. But it's worth it!
Tyler W.
Tyler W.
Do these actually work ive seen a lot of people using it and always wanted to try .
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love curly/wavy hair, but I hate the process of actually doing it. Is this a lazy girl's dream come true? Is it really worth the price tag?
ana l.
ana l.
Does this really work?
Wynnie A.
Wynnie A.
gostaria de saber se o produto funciona mesmo, tenho umas amigas interessadas.
Daniella F.
Daniella F.
Treviglio
Gostaria muito de saber se esse produto funciona, por que tenho muitas amigas querendo comprar