BY BABYLISS

The BaByliss Curl Secret has revolutionary technology to effortlessly create beautiful, free-flowing curls with long-lasting effect. The hair is automatically drawn gently into the ceramic curl chamber where it is softly held and heated from all directions to form a curl. Simply release the styler from the hair to reveal the perfect curl. Ceramic curl chamber for a smooth finish Professional heating system for fast curl formation2 heat settings for all hair types3 timer settings with audio beep indicator for different curl effects Alternating curl direction for a natural finish Heat ready indicator20min sleep mode function Auto shut off2.5m swivel cord Heat protection mat Luxury pouch Ceramic barrel cleaning tool3 year guaranteeIMPORTANT! This styler is not designed for use on very long hair and should not be used on hair lengths below the bust. This styler reaches high temperatures and is not suitable to be used on either synthetic or real hair extensions. See the Curl Secret BrochureClick here for the brochure 2667U, 2 heat settings, 3 speed settings, Mains operated, 2667U. see more...

Amanda J.
My hair is very thick and hard to curl! This works like a dream! It’s super easy to use and you get such cute curls! It’s foolproof and I definitely feel like everyone could use this! It is worth the hype and definitely worth the money! I absolutely love the packaging! I have super long hair and this curls my whole head within about 15 minutes! This is a must have!
Becca R.
This product is very simple to use. I do wish it could curl more hair at one time but it is pretty fool proof. I have used one and am giving my 10 year old one for Christmas this year.
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! I use it all the time. I have very thick hair and it only takes about 10-15 minutes to curl my whole head. It's so easy to use. It's so easy to curl my daughters hair, too. She has fine to medium hair and takes just a couple minutes to curl. I love the 3 different curl settings and that it beeps when it's done. If your hair gets tangled it automatically stops.
Brittany F.
Aynor, SC
It does what it says it's going to do but if your wanting tight curls this is not the machine for you i have really thick hair so it took forever to curl all my hair which odd nothing new to me but by the time i got done the curls were already falling out which doesn't happen when i use my normal curling iron
c a r o l i n e C.
Charlotte , NC
Holds a curl in your natural hair and in extensions. Just beware that it gets very hot so leave it on the lowest setting. Be sure to brush your hair before using or your hair might get stuck. They do have an unraveling mechanism built in so that works wonders when you're panicking.
Sarah M.
Cedarhurst , NY
Ultimately the coolest curling iron ever. It creates gorgeous curls and works exactly how it's supposed IF you use it right by not putting a ton of hair in at once. It's a great product and I would completely recommend!
Rachel M.
I LOVE THIS it makes the best curls but I have it in blue... the only thing is once I had to cut my hair because it got stuck but I use this like twice a week... and it only happened once! I would tots buy again
Victoria P.
Bon Aqua, TN
I love my babyliss curl secret. Very easy to use. Makes gorgeous loose or tight curls in just minutes.advise anyone to try it out I have extremely thick long hair and love using this product
Elena G.
New Castle, DE
Love this tool! It makes curling your hair so simple! I don't use it but for events, as I want to preserve my Hair from hot tools but this is one of my first choices when I do!
My cosmetology teacher bought this for her personal use and she decided to try it on my hair, it took 30 seconds to get me a perfect curl! It just take time to get the hang of it though it's a bit complicated
Kawmix Z.
Do you develop in your products ??
Marissa B.
Fallston, MD
Can you adjust the tightness of the curl?
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
This thing seems to good to be true😒 does it really work?
Brittany B.
I feel like this will rip my hair out rather than curl it, how long does it take to get the hang of?
Marissa K.
Buffalo, NY
Does this actually work? I feel like my hair would just get struck. I have naturally curly hair but sometimes I need help curling the stubborn pieces