BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Bedding

by BaByliss

BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new)

Is this product for short hair?
Does anyone find that their hair gets tangled in this? I’m terrified of getting my hair stuck in one, but it looks so convenient!
Does your hair ever get stuck in it??????
Start your review of BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Bedding!
How would you rate this product?
N Cambria, PA
Love this tool. Makes curling my hair easy and fast. It will untangle the hair if it gets knotted. I love it and would definitely recommend to others, but be careful of imitations.
Plantsville, CT
I used to use this product for curling my hair because it made it so much easier. However it started to take too much time for me and it wasn’t curling my hair as well as my wand does.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
I LOVE this product!!! I have bought many curling irons over the years that have ended piled up in storage. The most my curls ever lasted without using products is probably half an hour. I bought this one for myself as a Christmas present. It arrived on time and since I tried it, it was love at first sight! My curls hold for 2 days (only because I wash my hair every other day; otherwise I'm sure they'd last longer. I use no products to hold the curls in place and that makes my hair feel naturally curled. It is easy and fast to use; I get my entire hair done in under 5 minutes. People at work have been impressed and asking what I use. I truly recommend it!
I received this for my birthday one year. They hoped it would help cut down my curling time because I was always complaining about how long it took with a basic wand. This is kinda tricky to learn how to use but thankfully I haven't lost any hair yet lol. I don't think it helps cut down curling time enough to make a difference. I have thick fine hair and I still spend forever on it.
i absolutely love this contraption. i am super lazy when it comes to curling my hair especially since after all the effort it only lasts about 30 minutes... this gives me an easy variety of curls and while my arm does get a little tired it is so easy. curls last easily 2 to 3 days and look great with minimal touch up. i know conair has one but my hair would get caught in that one and I have never had that issue with babyliss
Pennsauken, NJ
This curling iron is the best invention ever! I swim daily and had to stop straightening my hair so I curl it instead and this iron is like magic you just put a piece of your hair and this curl it leaving a natural look that would las the whole day and receive complements all day long worth every penny!
Round Rock, TX
I am not girly at all and I wasn’t good at curling my hair when this product came out I was so happy! It curled my hair so pretty. You need to be carful not to put a lot of hair in it cause your hair will get tangled. But other than that I love it
Broken Arrow, OK
Ok this is a miracle machine, it takes some time to get used to but once you get it, it's great. I find my hair last longer with curl and you can customize your curl to! Get it!!!!!
Louisville, KY
1,242 reviews
This product worked but my curls never stayed in for longer than a few hours. The way its built, its kind of awkward to hold as well. I don't think its really worth the money.
Ohio
This product is wonderful. Quality and practicality for everyday life. It makes the curls look natural. Very professionalism in a single product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...