BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Bedding uploaded by jolene t.BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Bedding uploaded by Felicia C.BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Bedding uploaded by Felicia C.

BY BABYLISS #45 in Hair Accessories

BaByliss BABNTMC1 Pro Nano Miracurl Machine Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Hair Care (new) see more...

Alana M.
Hillsboro
Beauty Junkie Expert
I know, it looks like a torture device. But this is my favorite go to curling iron when I want a really easy a very comfortable curl and don't need to do a really fancy updo with it. So I will say that all the instructions you seen on these are correct absolutely need to brush your hair first and of course as always apply a heat protectant to it the thing I love the most about this is I tend to damage my hair with curling irons because my hair doesn't curl well. So I leave the curling iron in way too long. With this product that's never a worry because it tells you exactly when you need to take it off and I always get really perfect curls out of this beautiful sausage girls or beachy waves it just depends on which setting you have it set on. That being said there are a few things that you can't do with this product. I also really love to do 50s looks and because the barrel is one size only I'm not really able to do the larger curls I prefer to do when I'm trying to brush down to a really nice body wave but if you want to do curls that just float around your face and look gorgeous you can't go wrong with this one. You will find that there is a possibility that jamming on your hair and that is terrifying. But it's really not hard to fix you literally let go of the handle so you're not holding it down that will stop the heating element and then you just gently disentangle your hair from the barrel I've never had it gets stuck for more than a couple seconds and have always had an easy time getting it out.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this machine at my friend's home. To be honest, it is really weird. At the first time it is absolutely uncomfortable to use it! And I don't like the result at all. Moreover, I have lost some of my hairs with its help! Brr... I think it was better to use an ordinary curler.
Laís M.
Ho Ho Kus, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE this product!!! I have bought many curling irons over the years that have ended piled up in storage. The most my curls ever lasted without using products is probably half an hour. I bought this one for myself as a Christmas present. It arrived on time and since I tried it, it was love at first sight! My curls hold for 2 days (only because I wash my hair every other day; otherwise I'm sure they'd last longer. I use no products to hold the curls in place and that makes my hair feel naturally curled. It is easy and fast to use; I get my entire hair done in under 5 minutes. People at work have been impressed and asking what I use. I truly recommend it!
Nikki H.
Cape Coral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This tool is too gimmicky too me. Too much can go wrong. I've seen people use too big of a section and get their hair stuck inside. Even once you master how to use this tool, it still takes forever to curl. I also don't trust the timer when it says to take the curl out. Seems way too long and its teaching clients to not use products to protect the hair.If you use a product to protect the hair it will cause a build up inside the machine and stop working. I will stick with a regular curling iron.
Delanya G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i absolutely love this contraption. i am super lazy when it comes to curling my hair especially since after all the effort it only lasts about 30 minutes... this gives me an easy variety of curls and while my arm does get a little tired it is so easy. curls last easily 2 to 3 days and look great with minimal touch up. i know conair has one but my hair would get caught in that one and I have never had that issue with babyliss
Abi A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was looking for a curling tool where I don't have to wrap the hair around the barrel. Basically a tool where I won't have the chance of burning myself directly with the heated iron. I had came across this product online and was very intrigued that it can vacuum in the the hair and curl it with a timer.

Pros: The good thing about the MiraCurl is that it has three heat setting, 4 timer settings, and 3 directional setting. By using different settings, you can make tight to loose curls depending on your preference and change the directions. Another good aspect of using the MiraCurl is that it takes about half the time to curl my hair compared to using a curling wand. It saves you time because you don't have to worry about wrapping the hair around the barrel yourself. In addition, if left on for too long and the MiraCurl starts to heat up, the machine will turn off on its own. Finally, the barrel of this tool is made of titanium and so it heats up faster than a ceramic barrel.

Cons: The only con to this product is that after a while it will feel heavy in your hands.

When I first used the MiraCurl, I was very anxious because I was scared that my hair may get tangled inside. Luckily, when my hair went in the wrong way, there was a reverse mechanism inside that allowed me to easily take out my hair. In the end it is my go-to curling tool and I like to play with it to try to make different style of curls. Also, for the price, it is more expensive than the retail version of the Conair Curl Secret because this is made with more professional materials (Conair and Babyliss are the same company but Conair is the retail version and Babyliss is the professional version). Overall, I would highly recommend buying the Babyliss MiraCurl more than the Conair Curl Secret.
Patricia H.
Doylestown
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curling iron is the best invention ever! I swim daily and had to stop straightening my hair so I curl it instead and this iron is like magic you just put a piece of your hair and this curl it leaving a natural look that would las the whole day and receive complements all day long worth every penny!
Christina W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was a little nervous to use this product.if you do it wrong your hair may get tangled but with little practice it's so simple to do your curls kinda pricey but I curly hair all the time so definitely worth my money
Sara B.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok this is a miracle machine, it takes some time to get used to but once you get it, it's great. I find my hair last longer with curl and you can customize your curl to! Get it!!!!!
Gabi G.
Santa Monica, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's so incredible how it is easy and make my curls last longer! I can choose how I want my curls! It usually lasts for 3 days of course the waves get loose but they are still there! I recommend to my friends all the time and teach them how to use and their reaction is always amazing because they get so impressed!