Babyliss BABNT125S Curling Iron, 1 1/4" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss BABNT125S Curling Iron, 1 1/4" PRO Nano Titanium Spring Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath see more...

• Has anyone used this specific iron? I've seen it several...1 Answers
Babyliss BABNT125S Curling Iron, 1 1/4
Babyliss BABNT125S Curling Iron, 1 1/4" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
Gina S.
Grand Haven, MI
My all time favorite curling iron. I use this on myself and my clients. I also love the hot tools curling iron in the same size. The 1 and a quarter inch is my favorite size for medium to long hair types.
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
a must-have iron to have in my hairstyling kit! gives you beautiful big curls, but not the ones that just fall out. i use this iron so much with my job&&its held up amazing! will definitely keep this iron in my kit!
Sydney S.
Cornelius, NC
BEST CURLING IRON EVER!! This curling iron gets hot and gives me the most perfect, long lasting curl ever! I can do waves with it or full blown curls! I’m about to purchase another in a different size to be able to do different things with it!
A M.
Round Rock, TX
I love ALL the BaByliss heat tools, the curls stay and this size rod creates the perfect beachy waves! It’s quick to curl an entire head and easy to handle the iron. Heats up quickly. Will keep buying these irons!!
cait i.
Centereach, NY
being a hair dresser this is my go to curling iron and my absolute favorite! I️ refuse to use anything else. It’s heats up quickly and evenly and produces a shiny even curl in seconds
Maryam M.
Absolute favorite curling iron. Works really well and hair curls easily. Easy to use and heats up very fast. Well priced and not too expensive this barrel size is also really great.
Gina S.
Doral, FL
Soy modelo profesional y en cada desfile o sesión de fotos usan esta pinza y debo decir que me ENCANTA! El cabello adquiere una forma divina, no maltrata el cabello, las ondas lucen completamente naturales, amplias y divinas. la recomiendo totalmente! Nunca olviden usar un buen protector de calor
Paige L.
Richmond, KY
Absolutely the best curling iron I've ever owned. The one and a quarter inch Barrel gives the perfect "beachy wave". If I want a more structured curl, I'll apply a curling product for longevity and hold the iron on longer. I love that the heat is adjustable. So, when your hair is super damaged you can turn the temperature down accordingly.
Ashlee P.
New Baltimore, MI
THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING!!!!! I am a professional hair stylist and I use this on every client! I have used many different irons before and nothing compares. Whether they want tighter curls or beach waves, this is mine and my salons go to iron. I would 100% recommend!! You need this iron! It will change your hair game!
Sophia V.
Reedley , CA
Love love love this brand!! I use to use this brand when I use to curl my clients hair and it works amazing and its fast! You don't need to put it at the highest temp because it gets super hot! Definitely recommend!!
Allison D.
Baton Rouge , LA
Has anyone used this specific iron? I've seen it several times and contemplated buying. I need a larger curling iron. The one I have doesn't got hot enough to keep a curl intact all day.