Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath see more...

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
ANOTHER great iron to have in my hairstyling kit! the 1" barrel makes beautiful curls or those beachy waves that youre looking for! can be used on most hair lengths, depending on the style you want! quality of this tool is great&&i use it for my job A LOTTTT!
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my Babyliss straightener, so I had faith in their curling irons. While it’s a very nice product, it’s not as spectacular as my straightener. It’s sturdy, attractive and powerful. My only problem is the clip could be a little stronger.
Kelly N.
Norman
Favorite curling iron for my hair. Gives me loose waves that are perfect for a beachhead look. can achieve tighter curls if needed. favorite curling iron i’ve ever used. highly recommend the brand as a whole
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
THIS IS MY BABY!!! holy grail curling iron! i use this on clients and my own hair! so easy to use with such beautiful results! i have a few barrel sizes and love them all!
Mary T.
Madison, MS
My friend gave me this because her hair wouldn't hold curl. Seriously the best curling iron ever (I even went on to buy myself a version in the UK while abroad). Mine is just starting to need replacing and it's been 5 years - I can't wait to pick out a new one.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
This is a more expensive brand of hair styling tools but it’s worth it, it doesn’t pull your hair and you can adjust the temperature to prevent
Damage to the hair shaft
Janisa Q.
This curling iron works really well. It heats up quickly and holds the curls really well. I have fine hair and straightener curls work best on my hair for it to last all day. I think if someone had thicker hair this curling iron would work great for them.
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This curling iron is amazing and does my hair wonders. These create soft curls that allow for curls to stay in my hair all day long. I take the clamp off to use as a wand! I would buy this again, no questions asked!
Guera M.
I’ve had this iron for about 6 years and it has done the very best on my curls. Works great on extensions and wigs too! Curls last a long time and without a burning smell!
Ashley C.
Fairhope, AL
I have the curling iron, the U curl flat iron and the blow dryer! By far my most favorite set I’ve purchased! I can put tight curls or loose curls with this 1”. It’s perfect for my hair. It does not catch it and pull it. I have hair almost to my belt loops and this curling iron put the perfect curls in my hair!