Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath see more...

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
My friend gave me this because her hair wouldn't hold curl. Seriously the best curling iron ever (I even went on to buy myself a version in the UK while abroad). Mine is just starting to need replacing and it's been 5 years - I can't wait to pick out a new one.
Ashley C.
Fairhope, AL
I have the curling iron, the U curl flat iron and the blow dryer! By far my most favorite set I’ve purchased! I can put tight curls or loose curls with this 1”. It’s perfect for my hair. It does not catch it and pull it. I have hair almost to my belt loops and this curling iron put the perfect curls in my hair!
Fallon K.
This is my #1 curling iron. It achieves the look you're going for without damaging your hair too bad. All heat is gonna damage your hair but titanium is the best thing you can use! It's worth the money and I've had mine for over 7 years now. I purchased it online and have loved it since!
Jennifer L.
Long cord, multiple heat settings! Hot enough where I can wrap a couple of quick curls and go. Hair style holds all day. This is a must have for anyone wanting lasting curls/waves.
Victoria M.
Doral, FL
This BaByliss Curling Iron is the one I've been using for years and it still gives me the excellent results as in the first time I bought it. It works extremely great without damaging and burning your hair
Rodiiana M.
This iron would like much since the waves is bigger and besides that style they look very pretty
Tess D.
Love baby bliss products, great quality and performance, they heat up and retain heat and are made with quality materials, worth the extra $$$
Luz H.
This is an amazing curling iron! Really easy to use, it heats fast and at a right temperature. The color of the wand is so beautiful!
Alyssa C.
League City, TX
First curling iron I have ever used, and I love it hands down. It's easy to move and the barrel rolls with it as you twist. Love it
Chavonne L.
When I had long hair I used to use this curling iron all the time!! Definitely a trusty tool to have. I’d recommend this.