Hair CareHair Styling ToolsCurling IronsBaByliss
BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

by BaByliss

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath

I'm letting my hair grow our a bit and this would be perfect for a quick style. May I please test this product for a honest review.
Start your review of Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring!
How would you rate this product?
Vicksburg, MS
Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring uploaded by Mackenzie K.
Fast heating , quick beautiful beach wave curls, clients love it daily use. Weightless and inexpensive. #cosmetologist #licensedBabyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
Overland Park, KS
Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring uploaded by avery B.
I love this curler! I recently purchased this and it’s great for my hair! I have medium length hair and it works great! It took my a while to get used to but I love how my curls come out when I finally got the hang of it! It’s on the cheaper side and it’s my favorite!
Visalia, CA
Love this product, I am a repeat buyer of this company! I have use this on myself as well as my clients. This is super user-friendly and very budget friendly! I would buy this over and over again! This is built very sturdy, and well worth a try!
Hawthorne, NJ
I really like this product. The quality is amazing, especially because I have it for a long time and still working. This is perfect when you don’t want your hair super curly and you want it wavy. Is great!
Chesapeake, VA
BaByLiss never disappoints. They’ve got great products! Defiantly recommend this curling iron.
Astoria, NY
Great curling iron keep curls bouncy and holds all day great temperature settings
Ottawa, ON
This is a fantastic curling iron. It's super powerful and the size is great. It heats up super quickly as well. The curls that you get out of this on any type of hair are great and they even last a few days (even though they fall a bit every day you still get that little wave). Would recommend!
Doral, FL
This BaByliss Curling Iron is the one I've been using for years and it still gives me the excellent results as in the first time I bought it. It works extremely great without damaging and burning your hair
My hair is quite smooth and with it I can make different looks very nice and natural finish. Takes care of the hair and does not mistreat it much
This is an amazing curling iron! Really easy to use, it heats fast and at a right temperature. The color of the wand is so beautiful!