Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring Home - Bed & Bath Bath - Shop all Bath - Shop all Bath see more...

Babyliss BABNT100S Curling Iron, 1" PRO Nano Titanium Spring
shonna lyn a.
San Diego, CA
ANOTHER great iron to have in my hairstyling kit! the 1" barrel makes beautiful curls or those beachy waves that youre looking for! can be used on most hair lengths, depending on the style you want! quality of this tool is great&&i use it for my job A LOTTTT!
Janisa Q.
This curling iron works really well. It heats up quickly and holds the curls really well. I have fine hair and straightener curls work best on my hair for it to last all day. I think if someone had thicker hair this curling iron would work great for them.
Katie R.
Minneapolis, MN
I love my Babyliss straightener, so I had faith in their curling irons. While it’s a very nice product, it’s not as spectacular as my straightener. It’s sturdy, attractive and powerful. My only problem is the clip could be a little stronger.
Peyton K.
Columbia, SC
THIS IS MY BABY!!! holy grail curling iron! i use this on clients and my own hair! so easy to use with such beautiful results! i have a few barrel sizes and love them all!
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina , NC
Probably my favorite curling iron, but it is expensive (I bought it with a coupon at ULTA to help with price a little). Heats up quickly and evenly. My hair typically doesn’t hold curl well but I haven’t had any problems using this iron (I’ve owned it for almost 3 years!) love this iron!!
Mary T.
Oxford, MS
My friend gave me this because her hair wouldn't hold curl. Seriously the best curling iron ever (I even went on to buy myself a version in the UK while abroad). Mine is just starting to need replacing and it's been 5 years - I can't wait to pick out a new one.
Lauren P.
Vidor, TX
This is a more expensive brand of hair styling tools but it’s worth it, it doesn’t pull your hair and you can adjust the temperature to prevent
Damage to the hair shaft
delilah s.
Absolutely love love love this curling iron! Perfect size barrel and works great for more fine hair, and to touch up curly/wavy hair to make it look more out together on those days when your natural hair just isn’t looking right!
Ana A.
Hamburg, NY
Love my babyliss pro curling iron, it is so easy to use and i work it like a marcel to create beach’s waves for my clients. It glides easily through hair and does not pull and i prefer clamp irons over wands any day
Kayla H.
Shelby Twp, MI
This curling iron is amazing and does my hair wonders. These create soft curls that allow for curls to stay in my hair all day long. I take the clamp off to use as a wand! I would buy this again, no questions asked!