BY BABYLISS #73 in Hair Dryers

Uncover true glamour and decadence with the BaByliss Elegance hair dryer. It features a powerful 2100 watt motor with advanced fan technology for ultra fast drying. The heat-balancing ceramic system leaves hair smooth whilst the instant iconic technology conditions the hair to give a shiny frizz-free finish. Model number: 5560KU. Beautiful high gloss metallic finish for ultimate style. High torque motor for twice the air pressure. 2100 watts. Lightweight. Variable temperature - adapts to your specific hair needs for ultimate control. 2 speed and 3 temperature settings. Ceramic coating to add shine and protect hair from heat damage. Ionic conditioning locks in moisture to keep hair healthy and frizz-free. DC motor - perfect for everyday drying. Cool shot to set your style. Concentrator nozzle for controlled styling. 2 metre swivel cord. Hinged filter for easy cleaning. General information: Weight 0.58kg. Manufacturer's 3 year guarantee. EAN: 3030053955603. see more...

Sanjota G.
Bloomington, IL
My regular hair dryer. In using this from past 3 years and very happy with it. Long handle helps to hold it firmly, in any direction we want. High,mid & low settings for both heat and speed. My long hair will be dried in 15 minutes with medium setting.
Dani W.
Chattanooga , TN
This hair dryer is great. I use mine all day long. It's super light weight and the drying time is amazing. It takes about 5 minutes or less to dry my hair with this dryer. I deff recommend this one to everyone.
Farah Y.
Omaha, NE
If you want salon blowout results get this one
Light weight easy to use, and fast.It really does pull the water out of my hair without actually drying my hair
I like it
Chandni L.
E Providence, RI
I have been using this for the last 7 years and the biggest fan of this. I have tried switching to a different one ghd Air Professional Performance Hairdryer Vintage Pink Limited Edition 0.5 oz but I couldn't find anything in it that was as good as this.
This is very light weight, easy to move around, produces great volume but doesn't make your look dry and frizzy at all like what most dryer do.
This dryer was good that all my friends who tried mine, got one for themselves. In term of cost, I got this for £21 at the time and I think it's only increased about £8 more now. So it has certainly served me way more for its cost. Definitely recommend it for all hair types.
Surina N.
Acworth, GA
This product is amazing and gets the job done. It is really worth the price and lasts a long time. It leaves your hair feeling so silky afterwards I love it soo much, I won't ever go back to another blow dryer. It's salon quality big time, so much easier and faster then going to one in person
Haley H.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this hair dryer. It gets the perfect temperature and does not dry my hair like cheap hair dryers do. It gives the best sleek finish! You definitely get what you pay for with this product. I definitely recommend this to anyone with frizzy hair
Marilyn L.
Springfield , NJ
Another good babyliss hair dryer. This one I used when I worked at a salon, it's light weight, doesn't heat up a lot and does the job in minutes. Babyliss products are overall amazing, they perform efficiently!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've owned this hair dryer longer than I can even begin to think and it's still going strong, mom and three teen daughters. So, yes, I'd say these BaByliss Raspberry blow dryer is not only super effective but pretty as well.mid highly recommended this dryer.m
Van Averie S.
Bought this because of the dark shiny berry like violet color. It does dry my hair faster and very easy to handle. Not heavy like other hair dryers. I love using this and very durable. Will definitely buy again.
Luz H.
BabyBlyliss is a great brand for Hair tools, I really like this hair dryer, is not my everyday cause it is a kind of heavy, but I do looove the color