BY BABYLISS #16 in Hair Rollers

The BaByliss Volume Waves tong has a large 38mm barrel for soft natural waves and volume, with a Titanium-ceramic barrel and nano-technology to create smoothness and shine. Designed with an Advanced Ceramics heating system, the BaByliss Volume Waves tong heats up to 200°C and maintains temperature throughout for salon performance styling, with an ultra-fast heat up, ready to use in 45 seconds. The 5 temperature settings provide enhanced hair protection for all hair types. Features Up to 200°C salon temperature performance Large 38mm nano titanium-ceramic coated barrel5 digital temperature settings to suit different hair types Ultra-fast heat up, ready to use in 45 seconds Heat ready indicator light Integrated heat rest Auto shut off1.8m swivel cord3 year guarantee. Always read instructions before use.

Buy on lookfan...
Monia H.
Paterson
Best hair straightener does not damage it it’s fast and easy

A good hair salon substitute
Courtney W.
Beaver Falls
I need to buy this again. I’ve always loved the big curl look. Perfect for any occasion.
makeup M.
I do not like this curler as it doesn't even work properly on my hair .
First I curl my hair and use my loreal hairspray but in like a minute the curls go straight it's even that curly with waves as it looks straight even if I try so many times and use a higher temperature!
Emily R.
Berwick Avenue, Chelmsford
I’ve owned these curlers (or potentially and older version of them) for nine years, I use them at least once a week often more and they never fail to produce beautiful curls. They are versatile and great for producing everything from loose waves to tighter curls! And they are VERY inexpensive!
Donna B.
I bought this to try and recreate retro style looks on my medium length hair. It's easy enough to use, but the curl is not deep enough and simply doesn't stay in. I use this for quick fixes when I don't have time for heated rollers. Not the ideal tool I was looking for.
Laure D.
horebeke
Works realy good
Also a good price for The product you get
It make my cruls tick and it stayed on all day
It also have my hair a lot of volum
I hope you love it As mutch i do and GOOD LUCK with it xx
FatimaZohra Ⓜ.
Hello,
My name is Fatima Elaissi or better known as FatimaZahra El Aissi on Facebook and Instagram .. i make hair product review. It would mean a lot to me if you could give me the product
Facebook account : fatimazohraelaissi
Instagram account : el_aissi_fatimazohra
Kayleigh A.
Swinton , Manchester
I Really like this product for big voluminous curls! Really easy to use, really quick too if you are in a rush. Good value for money.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Is this going to work well on super fine hair??