Babyliss 2000 Watt Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer with ITALIAN AC Motor, 6 Heat/Speed Settings with True Cold Shot Button, BONUS FREE Diffuser and Three Concentrator Attachments

BY BABYLISS #40 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss 2000 Watt Nano Titanium Portofino Hair Dryer with ITALIAN AC Motor, 6 Heat/Speed Settings with True Cold Shot Button with removable stainless-steel rear filter. Plus 3 concentrator nozzles and diffuser see more...

Buy on Amazon
LINDSEY H.
Spring, TX
This was my very first Bablyliss professional product purchased. That was over 6 years ago and it is still kicking! I have since given it to a family member and they have passed it around to several family members to try because it is a significant difference from what they were using and they are hooked! The only thing I wish was different since I need it for multiple uses per day, it is a little more heavier for my preference. But I can say I still use Babyliss both professionally in salon (Babyliss Rapido) and for home use (Babyliss Titanium).
Francesca M.
['Pompano Beach', 'FL'], FL
Britta J.
Leesburg
I use this blowdryer in my salon, and have been using it without much trouble for about 6 months now. so I guess for someone who uses it once a day its been going strong for maybe 2 years? the heat setting options are great an the cool shot is a must for anyone with hair prone to frizzing. its lightweight. the only complaint I have is that the piece that covers the fan isn't on very securely and falls off from time to time.
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Octavia M.
This is an amazing blow dryer, I’ve had it and used it in salon for about four years now. It is very strong, so I don’t recommend it for the use of at home unless you know how to control the air flow. But if you’re ever in a pinch for time and you need to get your clients hair dry quickly this is an amazing dryer to do so
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Sarah B.
West Bend , WI
Great hair dryer, it's a little pricey and if you just want a dryer for your every day home use you could probably find a cheaper alternative, I actually use it on clients and it works fine. I don't know exactly what it is but I know that it's not the BEST OF THE BEST but all in all a great product
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
Best hairdryer I’ve ever owned. I’ve had it for over 5 years now and still works just a well as the first time I used it. Dries my hair really fast and doesn’t make my hair frizzy.
Aisha D.
Lakewood, NJ
I received this as a gift. Is it great? No I'm a hairstylist and I'm constantly have to use my arms to do a cut, blowout so this dryer was too heavy for me and it didn't give my coarse hair clients the straightness my Rusk speed freak does. I gave to my coworker
Shantel C.
This blowdyer is awesome for drying hair fast. Since it dries fast you really need to be ready for the hair to set fast. When I'm performing a blowout I like it to do the roots. But honestly other blow dryers I like that it gives more time to setthe hair by not blow drying so hard. It is also a loud blowdyer so you can not really talk to clients. Overall its a great performing blowdyer I just have other favorites.