Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Taylor H.
Hiram
Great heat, like the simplicity of the options and the ability to use generic attachments on the nozzle. After using it for over a year it started to get a little overheated but nothing drastic. For the money, you can't beat this price. I purchased on amazon.
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I love this hairdryer! I have long, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. I bought it off of Amazon and have not been disappointed. Dries my hair so much faster than a plain old hairdryer and the price was reasonable. My husband loves it too!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
This is the blood dryer I got in beauty school and it lasted me almost 8 years. It is very well made and it is affordable it is lightweight and won't hurt your shoulder is if you're doing blowouts and fits many attachments that I use regularly
Samantha P.
Crystal, MN
The best hair dryer, period. My hair stylist recommended this hair dryer to me. It is absolutely amazing for my thick long wavy hair. It gets extra hot and it’s extra powerful. I recommend this hair dryer to all of my friends.
Brittany P.
Denver, CO
This dries my hair quick and evenly. Frizz is hardly an issue and I can get my hair straight without an iron. My only complaint is that the buttons are on a weird place in the handle, and if you're not careful you'll shut it off
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I am on my second hairdryer the first one lasted me three years which for some reason it’s a long time for me I am definitely a repeat user. I bought this on Amazon and since I already bought it once I definitely would buy again
Vy N.
This hair dryer is sooo powerful! It dries my hair very quick and it is amazing! I can't say enough good things about it. I've had it for years and it hasn't died on me! I had a chi before babyliss and I'm never going back!
Veronika P.
Doral, FL
It is a very powerful, great blower, which also cost a decent money, not crazy much! It has cold and hot air options and helps create a nice look. I don't use it a lot due to timing problem, but when I do - I enjoy it ;)
Leah S.
Oakdale
Are use this blow dryer at the hair salon I work at it dries her fast keep the cuticle clothes which means less frizz and keeping my hair healthy it's an amazing blow dryer and it also drives the hair very fast!
Lindsey A.
Biloxi, MS
LOVE THIS HAIR DRYER SO MUCH!!!!! i bought it from my local salon and it dries my hair in no time. i am shocked by how fast it dries. this was my first time buying and i’ve had it for a while now with no problems.