Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #44 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shay Y.
Atlanta
I've had my Ceramix for 9 years now and it's still going strong. It's so powerful that I've never used it on high and it only takes about 10 minutes to dry my hair completely. My only complaint is the weight. It is a heavy dryer compared to other brands but I adjusted to it quickly and think it's a small price to pay for the quality. This is by far one of the best investments I've made and I would not consider buying any other brand.
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely love this hair dryer because I have really really curly hair and I love to polish very well my hair and this does the job! Is not heavy and dries up hair really fast and leaves a nice shiny look.
Jovanna C.
RIVIERA BEACH
i absolutely love this hair dryer. i bought it online through folica and it comes with a 3 yer warranty. i was so pleased when the electrical cord got  messed up and they replaced it because i can't live with out this dryer. i haven't had any problems with the new one. i would say to be careful because it can get very hot and if you have it too close you can burn your hair.
Theresa T.
Newport, NC
I have thick, curly hair and this dryer has cut my prep time in half. Not only is it faster but it leaves my hair soft, shiny and flat iron ready. Not only is the dry time cut in half it has also shortened the amount of time I spend using my BaByliss straightener. It has been a win all around for me.
Chanelle J.
Brookfield, WI
I have really fine wavy hair which can be so brittle if I don't protect it!! I always put a heat protectant on before drying my hair, but this one is one of the most gentle and fast drying hair dryers I've found. My only problem is the price point!
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
my favorite hair dryer! gets the job done very quickly. gives you the turn out as if you went to a salon. love this product and would recommend to anyone in needs i have very thick hair and it works amazing
Meagan K.
This blow dryer is AMAZING!!! I have a lot of hair and this dryer gets the job done so quick. It has SO many options too! There’s different attachments for the end to style your hair however you’d like! Great buy for sure! Highly recommend!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
This is the blood dryer I got in beauty school and it lasted me almost 8 years. It is very well made and it is affordable it is lightweight and won't hurt your shoulder is if you're doing blowouts and fits many attachments that I use regularly
Quenshelle F.
This blow dryer is so powerful! It gets really really hot so it cuts the drying time in half pretty much, and it gets my hair really straight. Kinda pricey though but it's worth the money. I got it from my local beauty supply store.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
This dryer is powerful and great. it dries even the toughest hair types. it speeds up the process all for a relatively low price regarding driers. I purchased this drier in Harmon. Simply let the drier do it's job and you'll be all set in no time.