Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Rachel F.
Monroe Twp, NJ
my favorite hair dryer! gets the job done very quickly. gives you the turn out as if you went to a salon. love this product and would recommend to anyone in needs i have very thick hair and it works amazing
Meagan K.
This blow dryer is AMAZING!!! I have a lot of hair and this dryer gets the job done so quick. It has SO many options too! There’s different attachments for the end to style your hair however you’d like! Great buy for sure! Highly recommend!
Quenshelle F.
This blow dryer is so powerful! It gets really really hot so it cuts the drying time in half pretty much, and it gets my hair really straight. Kinda pricey though but it's worth the money. I got it from my local beauty supply store.
Stephanie G.
Massapequa, NY
This dryer is powerful and great. it dries even the toughest hair types. it speeds up the process all for a relatively low price regarding driers. I purchased this drier in Harmon. Simply let the drier do it's job and you'll be all set in no time.
Elizabeth H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is the best hair dryer I've ever owned. I've had it for two years and this workhorse just keeps going.

It makes all other hairdryers feel like a cool breeze. The thing is a jet engine for your hair. It dries my super thick hair from soaking wet to dry in 10 minutes.
Holly G.
I absolutely love his brand hair dryer!! It is super effective and has so many different settings! I have super thick and frizzy hair. My husband bought this for me from Amazon and I would only buy this brand from now on!
Molly G.
Dallas, TX
Great dryer!! I knocked off a star because it's pretty heavy and clunky - not travel friendly at all. But the power behind this dryer is amazing. I'd recommend this for those with super thick or long hair!
Alyssa W.
Chicago
baByliss to the rescue! My hair dryer broke and this one saved the day. My super thick and curly hair goes from soaking wet to try in less than 10 minutes.

My only complaint is that it’s very heavy, so it can’t be tiring to hold up.
Cheyenne V.
Waco, TX
This blow dryer is a bit heavy but the fastest drying I have ever used! It takes me about 7 minutes on what used to take 15-20 to dry. I love it and it's very easy to keep clean I have had it for 3+ and it still works like a champ. Highly recommend
Nicole R.
This hair dryer is amazing! I got mine in my beauty school kit almost 3 years ago and it's still going strong! It blows out really hot air but it dries your hair so quick! Would definitely repurchase.