Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #69 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
I am on my second hairdryer the first one lasted me three years which for some reason it’s a long time for me I am definitely a repeat user. I bought this on Amazon and since I already bought it once I definitely would buy again
Veronika P.
Doral, FL
It is a very powerful, great blower, which also cost a decent money, not crazy much! It has cold and hot air options and helps create a nice look. I don't use it a lot due to timing problem, but when I do - I enjoy it ;)
member-73a6e
This dryer is nuts. It dried my VERY thick, wavy hair in 15 minutes flat. Normally I average around 40-60 minutes. While it was nice to have such a quick blow dry, it totally burned my hair. I had to follow with conditioning treatments and lots of hair oil to mask the damage. Do not recommend.
Hope A.
Lafayette, LA
After years of use, my Babyliss recently died and I’m hoping to replace it soon. It’s simply the best dryer I’ve ever used. My hair is thick and coarse so I need a dryer that won’t leave me drying my hair all day. This one dries my hair very quickly.
Shonda H.
This is my favorite hair dryer. I just purchased it on Amazon for a good price. I recommend a round brush while using it. I have shoulder length very texturized hair and this dryer smooths everything nicely!
Susín S.
W Bloomfield, MI
I would die without my babyliss blow dryer. I used to use Elchim but this works so much better. The heat and ions blow dry my hair quickly and super smoothly. It's also light and not too loud at all.
Amber I.
Fort Smith
I got a deal on this dryer at my local TJMaxx and used it for a long time with no problems. I ended up trading it in for a smaller, more lightweight dryer as this one tended to get heavy after a while.
Esther A.
Orlando , FL
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Ryn C.
Athens, GA
It’s a good hair dryer. Dries my hair in a reasonable amount of time, but can be difficult to use for styling. I can’t always achieve the volume I want with it but it does do its job of drying.
Angela R.
Bronx
I absolutely love this blower I have used this brand for years I will never change. I have purchased the blower the flat iron curling iron and I am please with each and everyone of them and I definitely recommend it to anyone