Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #44 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nannette M.
Johns Creek, GA
This hair dryer has served me so well. I’ve had it for nearly 5 years and it’s almost on its last leg but I just don’t want to give it up. This poor thing has been put through so much and it’s still tough as nails. I can guarantee you when the one I have absolutely dies I will for sure but another one because ITS WORTH IT.
bridget b.
Albuquerque , NM
this dryer survived beauty school with me and thats really all a girl can ask out of a high end dryer..... it never actually gave our either, i just donated it and bought myself a lighter dryer, this one definitely is on the heavier side and i did notice a sleeker, smoother blowout once i bought the chi dryer.
Lauren H.
I used to use inexpensive blow dryers but after switching to this I will never go back. It's little more on the expensive side but worth it. It cuts my blow drying time in half and my curly frizzy hair comes out smooth and straight. I would definitely buy more products from this brand
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford, PA
I am a hair stylist and this blow dryer leaves my clients hair so soft and beautiful after their services. I get their hair done fast and its not TOO loud. My wire doesn't tangled compared to other dryers Ive had in the past and I use this product everyday.
Taylor H.
Hiram
Great heat, like the simplicity of the options and the ability to use generic attachments on the nozzle. After using it for over a year it started to get a little overheated but nothing drastic. For the money, you can't beat this price. I purchased on amazon.
Mary Jo M.
Fishers, IN
I used this dryer when I was staying with a friend, and after having it on for two minutes, I knew I had to have one! I have a TON of hair, and blow drying it can be a majorly time consuming chore. This dryer has cut my drying time in half- it’s the best!
Alaina D.
Macomb, MI
I love this hairdryer! I have long, thick hair that usually takes forever to dry. I bought it off of Amazon and have not been disappointed. Dries my hair so much faster than a plain old hairdryer and the price was reasonable. My husband loves it too!
Naidelyn V.
I absolutely love this blow dryer, its the best one I’ve tried thus far . I use it specifically for diffusing my curls and i get the most amazing results ever . Im so glad i was gifted this for my bay i even went on to buy one for my sister .
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This was one of the first good blow dryers I Owens's. When my sister got into cosmetology school this was at a convention. We both loved it so much. It's a great efficient blow dryer and it's definitely economical.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This hairdryer is amazing!! It is worth every penny and I love how quickly it dries my hair.  I am very satisfied with this hairdryer and will recommend it to all.