Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #69 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaeli P.
Great hair dryer. Gets really hot. I've had for about three years and still works as good as the first time.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
This blow dryer has last me for two years now! I will definitely purchase again when it finally gives out.
Jackye T.
Van Nuys, CA
My go to hairdryer! Very dependable and the one you can’t seem to throw out. A little heavy for my liking.
danecia v.
Northridge, CA
My favorite blowdryer, I use this on my clients on a daily. Drys hair fast and it isn't as heavy as others.
Jess W.
I really love this hair dryer. It works amazing! It's a little more expensive but it's worth it to me!
Liesl K.
Coral Springs, FL
I love this blue dryer ! I have had mine for years and I now need to replace it but she was a fighter !
Carla F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I’m in love with this hair dryer!! I recommended to anyone because it makes my hair healthy and strong
Whittney B.
All of babyliss products are good! I have their blow dryer and curling wand and they work so good
Kaylene N.
Love this hair dryer! I have bought 2 already one for my parents house and one for my house.
Brandon C.
Saint Petersburg
My wife and I have been using this particular blow dryer for a few years now, and it has yet to fail or disappoint me yet! It does a better job at drying our hair than any other dryer we've used in the past... and we'll be purchasing another one, should this one ever cease to function!