Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Kristen R.
tunnel hill
Sooooo heavy!! Like a ton of bricks! We got this when i was in cosmetology school in our kits. It doesn’t dry fast either. I can’t tell if that’s because it just doesn’t or because it’s so heavy you can’t give a good blow dry. I would never recommend this. It is the cheapest dryer that Babyliss makes so I am sure that’s why we got it. Other Babyliss products aren’t bad at all, this is just lower end.
Stacey C.
San Jose , CA
I first got this hair dryer my junior year of college based on its affordability and great reviews. 9 years later, I still love it and it's still working well! At first, this hair dryer will feel heavier compared to a typical dryer, but you get used to the weight. It can get really hot if it's turned up all the way, so I usually keep it on medium heat. It does a great job of blowing hair out smoothly.
Kristen W.
Winter Haven, Fl
I have had this hair drier for years and years and it has never let me down. It has 3 temperature and 3 fan settings as well as a cool blast button. You can add a diffuser or concentrator attachment if you like. I have never had this hair dryer over heat. It’s very powerful and blow dries my hair quickly. I love it.
🌜Rachael🌛 R.
Dix Hills, NY
Not the best and not the worst. It’s my first blowdryer I’ve used and it’s good for a first time user. It is a very heavy blowdryer so if you find you blow dry hair often I don’t recommend this. It’s could also be a bit more powerful and have a longer cord for easier movement.
lauren m.
Inwood WV
Purchased at: Amazon
I've had this dryer for years and it still holds up pretty well. Puts out a good amount of air, although I am finding that it's taking a bit more time to dry my hair than it used to. Use with a heat protectant and it doesn't leave me very frizzy.
Idol I.
Kula
I have three of those -all working- with my first one bought several years ago, and I wouldn’t buy anything else for my long and thick hair. Fast, efficient, reliable, overall amazing!
Emily K.
camden
This thing is going to last me forever. My hairdresser uses them and suggested I get one to use in my salon. My hair dries in 3 minutes anyway, but on clients with thick hair it only takes me 15-20 minutes!
Nannette M.
Carrollton, GA
This hair dryer has served me so well. I’ve had it for nearly 5 years and it’s almost on its last leg but I just don’t want to give it up. This poor thing has been put through so much and it’s still tough as nails. I can guarantee you when the one I have absolutely dies I will for sure but another one because ITS WORTH IT.
Kourtney Y.
This is my favorite, favorite hair dryer of all time!! I own 3 because I love it so much, so anywhere I am I always have one! As a hairstylist this is my dryer of choice! I love the weight of it, and it’s not super long, like others. I love the drying power behind this dryer as well! Drys my clients hair so fast!
Brandon C.
Saint Petersburg
My wife and I have been using this particular blow dryer for a few years now, and it has yet to fail or disappoint me yet! It does a better job at drying our hair than any other dryer we've used in the past... and we'll be purchasing another one, should this one ever cease to function!

Amazon