Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #26 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amy S.
This blow dryer rocks!!! The only complaint is that is it a little heavy, but view it as a workout. It’s the same one my stylist uses. It is amazing!! It leaves my hair so shiny! I use bumble and bumble styling cream before to protect my hair from the heat, and with a round brush this dryer makes my hair look like I’ve just come from the salon. I highly recommend it!!!
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
I give this hair dryer 5 stars for ease of use and drying speed, but to be honest there are two things I don't totally love about it: The speed and heat control switches are difficult to use--I have to claw at them with my fingernail to get them to work (it's not the biggest deal ever though--I've gotten used to it), and the heat control can be a little harsh, meaning it's either WAY too hot on the hot setting, or not quite hot enough on the warm setting. Other than that, it's a great hair dryer and worth the money I paid on Amazon.com!
Esther A.
Simplemente me ENCANTAN !! de verdad súper duraderos el calor es genial el frío es genial tienen buena garantía estoy totalmente satisfecha mi cabello queda como nuevo cada vez que lo uso recomendado 100%
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I have to say for the price and design, I had much higher expectations. The 3 temperature settings are great, but to me there is no more blowing power than a *** con-air from *** . I have very long hair and I hate drying my hair because it takes a minimum of 20 minutes if strait out of shower. This has cut my time to 10 to 15 mins depending. But I was hoping for more of a salon style dryer.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This hairdryer is amazing!! It is worth every penny and I love how quickly it dries my hair.  I am very satisfied with this hairdryer and will recommend it to all.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this dryer survived beauty school with me and thats really all a girl can ask out of a high end dryer..... it never actually gave our either, i just donated it and bought myself a lighter dryer, this one definitely is on the heavier side and i did notice a sleeker, smoother blowout once i bought the chi dryer.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
I absolutely love this hair dryer because I have really really curly hair and I love to polish very well my hair and this does the job! Is not heavy and dries up hair really fast and leaves a nice shiny look.
Lauren H.
I used to use inexpensive blow dryers but after switching to this I will never go back. It's little more on the expensive side but worth it. It cuts my blow drying time in half and my curly frizzy hair comes out smooth and straight. I would definitely buy more products from this brand
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
['Milford', 'PA'], PA
I am a hair stylist and this blow dryer leaves my clients hair so soft and beautiful after their services. I get their hair done fast and its not TOO loud. My wire doesn't tangled compared to other dryers Ive had in the past and I use this product everyday.