Babyliss 2000 Watt Ceramix Xtreme Hair Dryer with Ceramic Technology & Far-Infrared Heating, with 6 Speed/Heat Settings and 4 Temperature Options, Stylish Rubberized Housing, 8 mm Concentrator Nozzle & BONUS FREE KIDS HAIR BRUSH Included, Sleek Black... uploaded by Eloise R.

BY BABYLISS #14 in Hair Dryers

Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Professional Hair Blow Dryer The Babyliss Ceramic Xtreme Hair Dryer features Ceramic and Porcelain technology producing smooth and silky while eliminating frizz. The Professional Blow Dryer has far infrared heating that dries... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle L.
This is a great blow dryer. It's powerful and reaches a high enough heat to perfect the hairstyle without damaging your hair.
Kerri A.
Hoboken, NJ
This hairdryer is everything! I️ swear since I️ upgraded to this hairdryer, I’ve noticed a HUGE difference in my hair. From the actual look to the frizz control to the texture. I️ tell everyone about I️t and how satisfied I️ am with I️t. My mom and best friend since went out and got the same one as me because of how much I️ rave about I️t!!
Theresa T.
Havelock
I have thick, curly hair and this dryer has cut my prep time in half. Not only is it faster but it leaves my hair soft, shiny and flat iron ready. Not only is the dry time cut in half it has also shortened the amount of time I spend using my BaByliss straightener. It has been a win all around for me.
Rhi🍷Vesely V.
Milford
I am a hair stylist and this blow dryer leaves my clients hair so soft and beautiful after their services. I get their hair done fast and its not TOO loud. My wire doesn't tangled compared to other dryers Ive had in the past and I use this product everyday.
Crystal M.
Salem
I give this hair dryer 5 stars for ease of use and drying speed, but to be honest there are two things I don't totally love about it: The speed and heat control switches are difficult to use--I have to claw at them with my fingernail to get them to work (it's not the biggest deal ever though--I've gotten used to it), and the heat control can be a little harsh, meaning it's either WAY too hot on the hot setting, or not quite hot enough on the warm setting. Other than that, it's a great hair dryer and worth the money I paid on Amazon.com!
Danny K.
Mount Prospect
I have to say for the price and design, I had much higher expectations. The 3 temperature settings are great, but to me there is no more blowing power than a *** con-air from *** . I have very long hair and I hate drying my hair because it takes a minimum of 20 minutes if strait out of shower. This has cut my time to 10 to 15 mins depending. But I was hoping for more of a salon style dryer.
Lizzie M.
Best blow dryer I have ever used. It's quieter than my previous one. I don't have a problem with the handle switches turning off on me all the time when I'm holding it. This one dries my difficult hair faster and it's less frizzy. Even friends at work noticed how much smoother my hair is now. I would definitely recommend.
Cynthia D.
Hillside , NJ
For someone who isn’t a hair dresser and isn’t using this all day long this is perfect for you. It’s super lightweight and very strong and durable. It is also super cost affordable. You can go to your local harmones and take your bed bath and beyond coupons because their “sisters” you can use your coupons there which is awesome.
bridget b.
albuquerque , NM
this dryer survived beauty school with me and thats really all a girl can ask out of a high end dryer..... it never actually gave our either, i just donated it and bought myself a lighter dryer, this one definitely is on the heavier side and i did notice a sleeker, smoother blowout once i bought the chi dryer.
Shay Y.
Atlanta
I've had my Ceramix for 9 years now and it's still going strong. It's so powerful that I've never used it on high and it only takes about 10 minutes to dry my hair completely. My only complaint is the weight. It is a heavy dryer compared to other brands but I adjusted to it quickly and think it's a small price to pay for the quality. This is by far one of the best investments I've made and I would not consider buying any other brand.