BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsBaByliss

by BaByliss

BaBylissPRO 1¼" Ultrasonic Cool Mist Iron with Ultra-Smooth Titanium-Plated Plates & Bonus FREE Kids Hair Brush Meet the BaBylissPRO 1¼" Ultrasonic Cool Mist Hair Iron, featuring the latest high-performance innovation! Ultrasonic technology transforms...

Can anyone recommend a ceramic flat iron that actually curls . I have straight hair that can frizz up . I have tried various company’s the last one I had was Lange air-styler and yes that was fabulous as a straighter but it didn’t curl at all it was such a disappointment:( . I would like something that curls as well using as a straightener any recommendations ?
Looking for a new flat iron. Looking for something light and durable. Recommendations ?
Start your review of BaByliss 1¼" Ultrasonic Cool Mist Hair Straightening Iron with All NEW UltraSonic Technology and Digital LED Temperature Display with RytonCool Touch Housing, Bonus FREE Kids Hair Brush Included!
ellie K.
i really like this hair straightener i find it really easy to use, and. the colours is aslo so pretty.
Toni E.
london
Reminded me of an iron. The mist caused damage to my hair as sometimes too much mist came out of the straighteners. When the mist wasn’t used, however, the product was very good and very reliable. It isn’t worth the extra money- but if you wanted a mister, then go ahead!
łâúřëņ L.
Nottinghamshire
Rubbish, they hunt my hair and broke Fter a month of use. I will never ever go back to Babylis and I hate there whole brand now
Jessica H.
London
The best hair straightener ever! it heats up very quickly and is really go and straightening my thick hair with one go.very affordable and worth every penny this straightener has never failed me.I would definitely recommend this to all my thick haired comrades :)
Stacie D.
Merthyr Tydfil , Mid Glamorgan
These straighteners are really good you only need to go over you're hair once and it doesn't drag or pull you're hair like others can and it makes you're hair look so shiny and smooth
gem C.
Kent
There OK do the job have to got over my hair a lot of times tho at the price they wear quite expensive and there just OK I would recommend them there's better ones out there
Ismahan A.
Streatham, London
this product is very good at straightening my hair. normally with other straighteners it takes a few hours to straighten my hair as it so think, curly and long. this particular straighter does it job very quickly reducing the time to an hour. also comes with a free brush!!
Ana R.
3199 Foxcroft rd Miramar fl apart 320
Es una excelente producto lo recomiendo con toda la confianza del mundo Verdaderamente me encanta , y lo mejor es que no maltrata tu pelo , lo volvería a usar una y otra vez porque estoy facinada con lo resultado realmente me fascina en todos Los Aspecto
iveth N.
Commerce , TX
BaByliss 1¼" Ultrasonic Cool Mist Hair Straightening Iron with All NEW UltraSonic Technology and Digital LED Temperature Display with RytonCool Touch Housing, Bonus FREE Kids Hair Brush Included uploaded by iveth N.
Purchased at: Target
Deja mi cabello muy lindo y créanme no lo maltrata coló las otras planchas muy buena calidad y económico
Abigail B.
It doesn’t matter what hair type you have, this flat iron does magic. I bought mine in Marshall’s so it wasn’t expensive at all. I believe it was under $30 but I’m very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this.